Chapter 700: Different from intended (2)

"Something's wrong."

Cale realized that something was wrong with the things happening inside the temple right now.

'There are two possibilities.'

One was that Ahn Roh Man gave them wrong information while the other was that the temple and test that Earth 3 went through was different from the test used by the temple in this world.

"...I'm going to go crazy."

Cale's mind turned a complicated mess.

'Choi Han cannot see me.'

Cale seemed to completely be in the role of an observer.

'And this is the past.'

To be more specific, this was before Kim Rok Soo had transmigrated into this world, a time when Harris Village was still peaceful.

'In some ways, I could be looking at Choi Han's past right now.'

This could be Choi Han's sadness, since the orb was blue.

Cale had originally thought that this test would be watching The Birth of a Hero from the novel where he did not exist. However, he had to change his perspective because the current Choi Han was involved.

'...Mm.'

There was something he needed to consider if he changed perspectives.

'What about the others?'

Mary, Rosalyn, Toonka, and Clopeh Sekka.

Choi Han and Cale. These were the six people to partake in the test.

'What happened to them? Is it possible- ...Are they all here?'

Cale had a headache. He then recalled a memory in his mind. It was something that had made him feel iffy.

'The red orb.'

To be more specific, the red orb that resembled an eye.

It had instantly turned blue after appearing on top of the temple, but Cale's memory had recorded that clear red orb.

Cale recalled a similar red something from a different memory as well.

'Is it that thing?'

Cale had seen red eyes within the darkness.

It was during the time he had to go through the sealed god's test at the Endable Kingdom.

The sealed god. The sealed god had thrown Cale into the test to make him experience despair to the point where he would have to ask for the sealed god's help, which allowed Cale to meet Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Jung Soo, and the others while inside twenty years old Kim Rok Soo's body.

Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Jung Soo and the others were different from the people of his past, but Cale was able to create a new future for them that was different from his life.

'And when I was coming back to this world...'

The God of Despair had said something to Cale.

– Do not think that my test ended with this.

– I will always be watching you.

– In the moment of despair that is to come...

– The moment your mind is swayed or changed.

– I will come and find you.

Now that Ahn Roh Man's information was useless... Cale had to make numerous hypotheses. He mumbled one of those theories.