Chp. 14

Vante looked down at them, then looked at this other pups neatly wrapped in blankets. He couldn't imagine what Jungkook and koo had to go through.

He examined their faces, 'two mini-mes' a slight smile formed on his face before it fell after hearing the omega's cries once again.

He looked back with a sigh, his omega was trying to scent the baby as much as he could. He again pulled them into another hug scenting both koo and the baby too.

Minutes later a tiny cough came from the baby followed by a soft whimper. It was inaudible even though they were so close to each other. Slowly the baby started get his natural colour back.

The two mates were too busy grieving to even notice what was going on. That was until koo felt something touch his bare chest causing his cries to die down.

He looked down as he stared at him. "A-alpha.." "Hm" "look...."

Vante looked down at what koo was looking at and to his surprise,  the little bean was staring up at him with doe eyes. "Just like your mama little one"

Tears of joy ran down their faces as they pulled him into another hug. Soon enough a smell almost as similar to vante could be smelt. Sandalwood and vanilla?

The scent was odd and unfamiliar, hard to tell which rank. "My babyboo, u scared mama so much" koo said before attempting to clean the baby up.

"I'll do it bub, don't worry. You just relax okay and when I'm done I'll help you clean up too" vante while caressing his cheek.

Not long after Vante laid the pup in the nest next to his brother and sister. "Come let's get you cleaned up and then we'll talk"

Little Time-Skip  

"So?" After a moment of silence vante spoke.

"So..." Koo trailed off, looking down playing with his fingers.

Vante sighed and pulled him closer as they both laid in the middle of the nest, next to their new born pups, who were busy sleeping.

"Koo baby you know you can tell me anything hun, I'm listening to whatever you have to say" vante said giving kisses to his shoulder blades.

Koo hummed "alpha there's a lot that you don't know yet... Are you willing to listen to all of it?" "I'm always here to listen to whatever my kookoo has to say, go ahead."

Koo sighed "I don't know where to start" koo as he closed his eyes.

Vante hummed, "how far along were you koo, the last time we ever mated was when you were in heat, that's like 4-5 months ago... Pregnancy lasts longer than that..."

There was a short period of silence before koo replied.

"Th-they're prema-ture alpha.." He stuttered out before continuing. "They weren't meant to be born today alpha it's supposed to be next month but because of chimmy and other hyungies... Koo ended up having them early"

"Koo what do you mean because of chimmy and other hyungs?" Vante frowned

"They never let koo eat much less drink some water, they hate koo and tell koo bad words, they called me fat alpha." Tears welled up in his eyes. "A-nd taetae did no no with jungkookie an-and w-we almost lost them before"

Koo continued telling and explaining to the alpha all that has happened, from day one of the misunderstanding up until today. By the time he had finished both of them were in tears.

"Koo was alone alpha, nobody believed me, nobody was there when koo needed help" he sobbed out.

"Oh koo, I can't imagine what you've gone through, I know saying sorry won't help and I, Kim Vante, Trueblood Alpha of Lunar,  pledged to do everything in my power for my luna's forgiveness. I'll accept and punishment or request that you make."