Party?

I was walking along the footpath of the neighbourhood when I heard strange noises coming from the woods opposite. I looked both ways and then crossed the road. I stood at the edge of the woods when a rock came flying at my head and hit me in the nose. I pinched the bridge of my nose and looked up to see some kids from school. They were laughing and running away. My nose started to bleed a lot, it even dripped onto my shoes. I was looking at my shoes trying to figure out if the blood would rub off. A twig snapped and I shot my head up, I thought it was the kids again. But I couldn't see them anymore- strange. 

"Piss Off!" I yelled, but nothing happened. All of a sudden something moved past the trees, although it was too quick for me to see it. 

"Seriously?!" I yelled, still thinking it was the kids. I heard something start to move towards me, I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. But all of a sudden a car pulled up next to me, Honking. It was Andrew and who I'm assuming is his friend. I swung my body around to face them and quickly wiped the blood away from my nose. Which didn't do much at all. 

"Hey, what are you doing out here by yourself?" He asked me. His eyes looked tired, his voice was flat and his cheeks were flushed. 

"Oh I don't know, just wondering around" I said, trying to ignore the pain my nose was in. I'm positive it broke. 

"You know it's not safe out here" He said, looking at the woods behind me, then at my hands. They had blood on them. 

"Yeah, but nothing bad is going to happen" I said with a smile, and he seemed kinda mad. 

"Are you upset?" I asked him and he let out a puff of air. He was clearly annoyed. 

"Well, there's blood on your hands, and shoes. Your nose looks broken, you just came from the woods, plus you're just wondering around" He said, kinda passive aggressively. The was a pause in the world for a second. Everything was quiet. 

"So no, why would I be?" He asked me. 

"Well, its just so early and now we have a few hours to kill" I said, laughing a little to fill the air. He didn't respond back. 

"Anyways, I call you later" I said turning to face the road. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me sharply. 

"To Nancy's. My brothers there and so is my best friend" I said, starting to walk in front of their car, heading for the footpath. 

"Look, I've been looking for this kid all week, I'm just tired, I want you to be safe" He said in a sweet voice. 

"I know, Don't work too hard, I know we're gonna find him, I know it" I said with a smile and walked to Nancy's house. When I arrived to their front yard I saw Steve climbing down the roof. I walked over to him and crossed my arms. 

"Wow, Look what we have here?!" I yelled, hoping to wake Nancy's parents up. 

"Shut Up Henderson!" Steve whisper-yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk over to the house. 

"Whatever" I groaned. 

"Whoah, What happened?" He asked me, Pointing to my nose. 

"It looks broken" He walked over to me and almost touched it.

"Doesn't matter, It's not like you care" I huffed. 

"Who did this to you?" He asked me, his hand gently touching my nose, it made me flinch a little. 

"Some kids from school" I said, trying to roll away. 

"Who?" He asked, pulling on my arm. 

"It doesn't matter who" I said and stormed off to the front door. I was about to ring the doorbell when I looked back at Steve, He was looking at me. He flipped me off and walked away.