9

—9. Rose
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

    Damon parked the car off the road, not far from the house Elena was supposedly being kept in

"The house should be just beyond those trees. Wait, I got a lot more experience than you two with those sorts of things." Damon said, stopping the twins from leaving.

"What is your point?" Stefan asked with irritation in his voice.

"My point is, whoever has Elena is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that."

"Try one thousand" Aurora thought.

Stefan shrugged, "And?"

"And it puts them at 500 years old and strong. Are you sure you want to do this?" Damon questioned.

"Yeah, I'm certain I want to do it."

"Because if we go in that house, we may not come back out." Damon mentioned.

"Alright, then I won't come out." Stefan retorted.

"So noble, Stefan." Damon cooed

"I can't think of a better reason to die, but if you want to stay here, I'll totally understand." Stefan said before walking towards the house.

"Come on, Dames. Stop acting like your not going to go in that house and save that girl anyways." Aurora said, patting his shoulder before following after Stefan.

Damon groaned and rolled his eyes before following after his siblings.

"Tell me where the moonstone is." A voice said, causing Aurora's eyes to widen. She knew that voice and she had hoped she wouldn't have to face him for a long time.

"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins." Katherine's voice flowed through Aurora's ears, but obviously it wasn't Katherine.

"What is it doing there?"

"It's with Katherine."

"Interesting." The sophisticated man said before they hear breaking glass from upstairs.