Coming up next promo (episode 91)

1. Vidur might had been upto something which he doesn't want to be ruined by Yuvika. He did this fake Rhea nurse and shooting a person thing to trap her and prove her wrong or make her drop her mission.

2. The news of Prem's murder will be a shocker to Mahajan's. They didn't expected it to happen or they didn't expected her to find it out.

3. The news of Prem's murder will shock Bhumi, Arjuna and Isha to the core.

4. After Vidur's arrest, Neel will distance himself from Yuvika.

5. This Neha murder thing might be done to make Neel distant from Yuvika.

6. Mahajans will blame Bhumi
i) Prem's condition and misleading him

ii) Instigating Yuvika, Isha and Arjuna against them.

iii) Encouraging Yuvika in her every deed.

iv) Always doing works against the family values and disobeying them everytime.

v) They (Mahajans) will try to make Bhumi not support Yuvika.

6. Mahajans will try to manipulate Arjuna and Isha in a way that they start to doubt on Bhumi and Yuvika's research & investigation.

7. Mahajans will separate Isha, Arjuna, Bhumi and Yuvika by divide-and-rule tactic.
[Then Yuvika & Bhumi will be outside Mahajan house and Isha and Arjuna in the Mahajan house.]

8. When will the hoodie person be revealed.
[Hoodie person was shown following Yuvika from the day she met the editor and trying to understand her personal investigation and collect all the proofs. ]

9. In the dream story track, the chessboard scene where 6 or 7 chess pieces shadow's were shown indicating 6 or 7 people being involved in his scandal.
At the end, he (Prem) saying save me might be shown later as someone else needs to be saved not Prem.

10. Now, it will be hilarious to see what Gargi will be shown doing to distance Simone from DJ (Digvijay) maybe get her transferred by her boss or publish a fake news against her,etc.

11. The hoodie person maybe shown as a pawn of Shobhna Mahajan.

12. Then it will be shown that (Mahajans) planned Prem's scandal because Prem was teaching Bhumi business, asking property and inheritance rights for his daughter, married to a person (Bhumi) on his (Prem's), gave up his ceo post and went away. They did planned something to stop Prem from leaving the premises after being cured but instead it caused his death.

13. But the mystery is, in episode 2, it is shown that Prem was fainting but how he hit his head to the basin in such a way that the basin broke.
That part maybe shown later. He may be shown that have already been died or injected something which unknowingly got initiated by Mahajans.

14. First Kartik distanced himself from Yuvika.
Now Neel distanced himself from Yuvika.
Next maybe Isha, Arjuna and Bhumi.