ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [ New Version]

Scene - 1

She was walking aimlessly on the road with her broken heart and teared eyes holding the roses bouquet that she brought for him .

Just a few hours ago, a soft, petal-like smile had adorned her lips. Now, it was replaced by the agony of betrayal, like a thorn piercing her heart. This was from the very person she claimed to at least like, who had promised to cherish her for his entire life. Damn, he couldn't even keep that promise for a year.

She looked at the roses, sobbed even more, and was about to throw them angrily when a realization struck her. The bouquet had cost 230 rupees; her Aashu would be furious if she wasted that much money on someone who wasn't worth it. Clenching the bouquet tightly, she walked toward the nearby park, searching for a secluded spot to let her tears flow freely. She wiped away the tears from what felt like her first breakup, even though it wasn't really a breakup.

She still remember what her soul-sister had said about that rascal person.

"Akhand Chu*yapa likha hua hai iske face par "

"You were right Aashu , that dusht jaanwar really didn't deserve that chance " She said wiping away her tears with the back of her palm still sobbing.

Suddenly, she heard someone groaning in pain. She rubbed her cheeks with a frown and, still sitting on the bench, searched for the source of the sound. As time passed, the groaning grew louder, stirring her natural instinct to help as a doctor.

She stood up and began searching for the source of the sound. Moving ahead, she was shocked to see an old man lying on the ground, drenched in his own blood. A man dressed entirely in black-from his clothes to his cap and mask-was pressing his foot on the old man's wounded palm, causing blood to ooze out and the old man to cry and whimper in pain.

She closed her eyes at the sight of his cruelty, then gave him an angry look. She stared at the masked man as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the old man, exuding a completely merciless vibe.

He asked the old man something, but it was inaudible as she was standing far away, hiding behind the trees. The masked man kicked the old man in the stomach, then pressed his foot on the old man's wounded chest before shooting his right palm. The old man cried out for mercy, and she flinched at the sound, placing her hand on her chest and closing her eyes.

He loaded his gun to shoot, but halted when he heard someone screaming. Looking up, he saw a woman in a white dress sprinting toward him, clearly intent on saving him. He raised an eyebrow at her bravery and smirked; now, it seemed, he had two lives to take now

"Look someone want to protect you " He said to the old man then point his gun at the girl who was little far .

"Then , let her reach there first where you will arrive next , for treating your wounds " he sarcastically said looking at the girl with a smirk

"He was poised to pull the trigger when he caught sight of her face, triggering memories of the temple incident. Strangely, his hand withdrew involuntarily, and he found himself simply staring at her, still screaming as she ran towards him . She halted in front of him, placing her hands on her waist and taking deep breaths to calm herself. As she looked up, her black eyes met his piercing blue ones, sending chills down her spine and causing her heartbeat to quicken. His gaze was cold and callous. She immediately looked away with a gulp.

"Ekaksh glared coldly at her with anger, frustrated that this girl could provoke such a reaction from him after only their second meeting. Internally growling, he fired two shots into the air, then kicked the old man and pointed his gun at her once more. The old man doubled over, coughing up blood from Ekaksh's powerful kick . She panickedly covered her ears, being ligyrophobic, while Ekaksh enjoyed her distress with a bitter expression."