chapter 25

...

The afternoon

Naruto sent a clone to the hokage office so he could stay at home. Gaara was making small talk here and their as he kept his blonde head husband company.

Naruto stared off into space, remembering what kurama had told him. "Hey, gaara."

"Yes.." Naruto looked at gaara with furrowed brows. "Kurama told me earlier about something that related to what himawari said." He pursed his lip.

Gaara titled his head a little. "Oh, what did he say...?" He asked, curious.

"Well...he told me that boruto can have kids as well as the Uzumaki boys." Naruto said firmly. "So that means if boruto do ahem...it with mitsuki, that means he can get pregnant.. like me."

"So only the Uzumaki clan boys can get pregnant like generations to generations." gaara finished with slight narrowed eyes as he took in the information.

Naruto nodded. "Yes, that is correct." He confirmed.

So only the Uzumaki boys can get pregnant. Basically, the other boys who are not Uzumaki can't get pregnant, but only the Uzumaki clan.

The Uchiha nor hyuga clan boys only the Uzumaki boys can. Isn't that something now.

And it all started from Naruto, making that happen. "I see...so I guess the Uzumaki clan will be rebuilt."

Naruto snorted. "Yeah, and now they can have their original hair color, which is red."

"..don't you have a relative alive still?" Garaa asked. "The girl with glasses?"

"Oh, you mean Karin. Yeah, she is a Uzumaki.. I guess we are family." Natuto shrugged. "I never thought about that."

"Yeah, you had a lot of stuff on your plate." Gaara replied, going to the baby's room to check on them as Naruto followed him. "Well, now I have two more." Naruto said softly as he looked at the two twins.

Gaara hummed, taking in his blonde husband, looking at their twins. It was kind of fantastic cause you can tell who their parents hair by their hair color.

Red an blonde as the eyes are different. Blonde hair seafoam eyes as well red hair with blue eyes. "Yeah." Gaara smiled. "We do."

Naruto looked at gaara, seeing that smile that he loves to see. In his heart, he knew that he couldn't love another person, just gaara.

"Mhmm." Naruto hummed out with his heartbeat beating. "All of our own." He whispered gently. With his eyes soft looking at his twin baby's and his red head husband.

A genuine smile broke out on his lips that had gaara breath got taken away. How breathing taking that smile is.

"I'm really happy." Naruto exclaimed. "We have a family, but most importantly to me is that." Those blue eyes softened more as they looked at gaara. "I ended up with you, the only person that I can only love."

Gaara sucked in a breath, remembering those memories like how they came to be. He couldn't express he felt, but he knows that his blonde head husband knows when he says this.

"I love you too."

Naruto blushed but said it back with passion in those three words.

"Gah... I still can't get used to you saying those three words back." Naruto groan with heavy blush.

Gaara chuckled, looking at his blushing husband, taking in his sight that he made of him.

The three words are coming out easy to say. He doesn't feel uncomfortable when he says it anymore, nor does he find that scary anymore.

Gaara looked at his twins as he whispered . I love you too, to his twins inside his mind.

Naruto gently touched akane, and his daughter greatful for having them.

---
Sorry this took long...
I've been working on all my
Stories that I want to finish so...

Here is a chapter.

~angelina