• informations •

Hey, it's Suniie,

I've been reading a lot of smut, fluff etc lately and I wanted to try something new. I love writing smut and I decided to creat a smut book filled with one-shots. And the best part is, you get to ask for requests! I'm open to anything, you'll be my inspiration! So go crazy and make a request and maybe you'll be lucky and see your fantasies come true through this book.

Now be careful, here are the rules
(Cause we are still humans I can't write everything that comes in your mind)
-
• no orgy (treesom is okay but that's it)
• everything has to be consensual ( no 🟣)
(Can be rough tho)
• no other people added ( only skz x skz )
-
REQUESTS - For your requests, write your ideas in the comment section of this specific line, so I can come check it out and write down everything without having to search everywhere. I'll need ; ship, brief preview of the story, important details you'd like me to add in the story, what type of smut (rough, gentle, teasing, etc) anything that is necessary for me to built the storyline properly. Go crazy, we are here to have fun! You can add whatever you want, any genre,  just not them as animals please...

QUESTIONS - if you have any questions write it in the comment section of this line. Thank you!

Again make sure to NOT include abuse, r*pe, non-consensual practices, etc. BDSM is allowed just make sure it's consensual, that's all I'm asking.

Don't get mad if your story isn't chose, I'll do my best to write everything, but I'm pretty busy and English isn't my native language. I'll try my best!

The first couples smut will be from my imagination. Hope you'll enjoy them !!

  ⚠️ READ PLEASE ⚠️
I DO NOT own skz, the personality will probably not match the actual idols since it's just fantasy, fictional and for fun. Let's make sure that you understand this is all FICTION and I don't assume anyone sexuality, nor relationships. We are delusional and we like it! So please be aware that this is for entertainment only!