M•i•n•s•u•n•g

Want So Bad

Warnings:
• name kink
• Hickeys
• Kisses
• Nipple play
• Aftercare
• Fingering

Ship requests: me :))

Context:
Relationship: best friends
Top: Minho
Bottom : Jisung

Word count: 3049 words

-

Jisung grabbed his jacket and his phone and headed to the front door. He won't stay in this house even for a second.

"Where are you going, Ji?" Asked his friend completely lost.

"I'm going home, where do you think I'm going?" Answered an annoyed Jisung, ready to leave he tries opening the door, but a hand blocks him.

"You are not going anywhere without telling me what's with you." Minho had this face. The face Jisung has fallen for. He can't look in his eyes or he might do something he regrets. Something that might ruin their friendship.

"Friendship" Jisung thought. He new too well what they were. "Friends" . Jisung hated that word. Every time Minho would say they're friends he would want to scream, scream as loud as he can and on the top of his lungs. Damn he hated that simple word.

"Let me go, I have nothing to tell you, Minho" Jisung was still looking at his best friend's hand on the door. He doesn't dare confront the older's gaze.

"Is it something I said? I'm sorry, man! At least look at me when I'm talking to you, Sungie " Jisung didn't move a muscle. He's not going to face the man. He's determined!

"JISUNG!" The poor man jumped as Minho shouted his name. He did not expect him to yell.

"Stop, you're so loud." When the man realized his friend wasn't going to face him, he decided to take care of it himself.

Minho lifts Jisung's chin with his soft fingers, making the nervous boy look into his eager eyes. "What's the matter, Ji? Tell me what's bugging you to the point of leaving at 1 am." Minho's voice has softened. He wanted to sound reassuring, he knows his friends has anxiety.

"You wanna know what's bothering me?"

"I do"

Jisung locked eyes with Minho. With a wave of mixed anger, jealousy and desire, Jisung holds Minho's head between his hands and gets closer and closer to Minho's lips. Jisung stopped for a few seconds, inches apart, then crashes his lips on his. It's just a peck, but a long one. Jisung can feel his eyes itching, he's scared of what's gonna happen next. Minho's not moving an inch. He is shocked, completely taking by surprise, but something is keeping him from stopping Jisung.

After what seemed to be hours, they finally broke the kiss. Minho scoffed the embarrassment off while Jisung looked at him dead in the eyes.

"It bothers me that I can't do this with you...to you. It bothers me to see you kiss and fuck with literally anyone, but me. It bothers me to be jealous of your one night stands. It bothers me to want you to the point I can't have a proper conversation with you without being delusional and imagining things."