H•y•u•n•h•o

Whenever I want you too

Warnings:
• rough sex
• teasing
• hyung kink
• hair pulling
• hickeys
• drunk sex
• nipple play

Ship requests: me :))

Context:
Relationship: rival / enemy
Top: Minho
Bottom : Hyunjin

Modified: 10/15/23

Word count: 2450 words

-

It has been a long day for everyone. All the members were exhausted and only wished to eat a great meal, take a shower and go to bed, except for Minho. The last couple of days were hell especially for him. Two days ago, Doognie got diagnosed with an incurable infection. He has not tell anyone, he doesn't want the other members' pity. It's already hard enough. But keeping all these emotions inside of him is just killing him more. Minho isn't good at expressing his feelings nor emotions, he doesn't know how. So instead of directly heading to his dorm after his work day, he decided to get dunk at a club near jypentertainment building, alone.

Minho was at his 5th bottle of seju and was pretty drunk, he knew if he tried to get up on his own he'll probably fell to the ground. Minho felt small, surrounded by thousands of people dancing on the loud music. The colorful lights changing color every second, making him feel more dizzy than he already were. Watching all these people moving in rythme made him realize it has been a while since he last fuck. "Maybe that's what I need to feel better " he wonders. Forgetting he's an idol and has to keep his idol image clean he went to the crowd of drunk dancers, looking for someone to bang.

-

It has been an hour now and Minho is still on the dance floor, dancing with the others, a 6th bottle of seju in his right hand. He gave up to find a boy to fuck a long time ago, everyone seems mid to him.

Now even much more drunk than earlier, Minho dances like there is no tomorrow, not really caring if he'll bump into someone. The music seems louder by the minutes, sweat dripping of his forehead like if he was performing. His muscles hurts but he doesn't care, he wants to forget, forget his miserable life.

"Well hello there!" An annoyingly familiar voice says. Minho turned to face the man. The voice was no one else's but Hyunjin's. His rival, his enemy. A drunk and exhausted Minho replied without any thinking "what do you want fucker?" Hyunjin smirked at Minho's rude answer.

There was no specific reason why Minho hated Hyunjin, he was never mean or rude, always polite and generous. He wasn't loud either, always calm and focus. It annoyed Minho to be annoyed by Hyunjin for no valid reason. He came up with this explanation: Hyunjin is the other main dancer, so logically it makes him his rival. But he knew deep down this explanation was shitty and not true at all. Maybe he was jealous, Hyunjin could have whatever he wanted, he was rich, talented and hot, damn that man was hot. He's straykids' visual after all.

"What the fuck are you doing here, why aren't you at your dorm?" Asked Minho while walking through the lousy crowd to sit on a bench in a corner, away from the dance floor. "I was bored and needed a distraction" Hyunjin calmly replied, while following Minho.

Minho stared at Hyunjin who was still standing in front of him. Maybe it was the alcohol in his system or just because it has been a while since he last jerk off, but he couldn't help but staring at Hyunjin's jawline and collarbone, wishing he was covering them with kisses and hickeys. God he wants to ruin that beautiful neck of his.