2•m•i•n

Phone Call

Warnings:
• Rough
• Hickeys
• Kisses
• Nipple play
• Aftercare
• Fingering
• Pain kink
• Fluff
• Angst
• Third person involved (not threesome tho)

Ship requests: me :))

Context:
Relationship: not so close friends
Top: Minho
Bottom : Seungmin

Word count: 6695 words

-

"Hey! Hey! No fighting, no fighting!" Chan said while separating the two males.

"God! You've been at each other's throats all day, what is wrong with you?" Hyunjin added.

"It's not my fault he keeps arguing. All I'm trying to do is teach this motherfucker how to dance." The dark haired man said.

"I am the one arguing ? You're the one who won't fucking leave me alone to begin with." Retorted the soft ginger haired one.

"Alright, that's enough! Seungmin you go take a walk in the building and Minho you go buy us something to eat." Chan had a firm tone. The two had been picking on each other all day which created a climate of tension between the other members and the staff. No one dared to go against whatever the dark haired boy said all day long, too scared of getting yelled at from how tense he was, same goes for the soft ginger haired one. Chan, as the leader, had to do something about it now that they had reached his limit.

Hyunjin gulped at the firm tone Chan had in his voice while the other members stayed quiet while staring at the two men.

Seungmin scoffed and was the first one to leave the dance studio. Soon after Minho took Chan's hand off his left arm and exited the studio to the opposite direction. A sighed of relief escaped Chan's lips when both of the men were finally out of his sight.

"Chan hyung?" Everyone in the room turned their head to face the quokka like boy. Felix became more tense along as the other members. Only Jisung has enough guts to dare talking when Chan is mad.

"What, Han?" Chan answered rather harshly.

"Shouldn't we call it a day honestly? It was a rough day for everyone and I'm pretty sure no one's in the mood to rehearse anymore." Jisung wasn't dumb. He knew what he risked when he dared to open his mouth.

Chan glanced at Jisung before looking at the rest of his team. To his displeasure he realized just then how everyone was tense and were practically praying to be able to leave. He sighed once again.

"Let's call it a day. I'm sorry it was such a bad day. Take some rest and let's hope the other two talk things out before tomorrow." Some sighed of relief were heard before everyone bowed at the staff and left the dance studio. Divided into their dorms buddies, the six members left JYPE forgetting to warn the remaining two.

[Minho]

"This dipshit I swear—" Minho cursed under his breath.

Minho walked to the nearest restaurant with take out he knew. He didn't bother to ask the members on their group chat what they wanted to eat, he figured they'd eat anything. He looked at the options and ordered the food shortly after. As he was waiting for his order to be ready he couldn't stop thinking about the annoying man he fought with all day long. He wondered what changed in the younger's behavior to piss him that much to the point of having Chan separating them. But unfortunately for the troubled boy, he couldn't figure what had changed.