PROLOGUE

xxx.

***

***

"What do you mean he wants to meet me?" I stabble over words as I flip the cover.

It's too early for this, honestly.

"I regret to inform you, Ma'am, but if he fails to meet with you, the deal will be terminated, and we are unable to afford that since we have already started production." She falters.

"Location and time."

"Meets and blitzes at 8pm."

"okay I'll be there."

xxx.

Have we met?
Guess not, I'm Hate black, The CEO of The blacks from black & white Corp, which is one of the top five elite companies in the state, know best for it's flawless prefabrication of furniture.

I'm so sick of this, so said Mr. White. He changes moods like I change clothes. First, he concedes, then he declines.

What are my options for dealing with him?

Throw him in a garbage dump.

While it's a good idea, I am unable to carry it out.

I recently became the CEO of the blacks and Mr White's son, who I have never met before and
To reiterate, I don't want to meet.
He has taken over his father's position as the CEO of the whites.

It's not a small thing, it's a major news.

Around here, the black and white corporation. is the talk if the town not to brag but the news hit the headlines, that's how big it is.

I might as well, add that the new Mr. White in my life want's to meet little 'ole me.

Great am.i right (note the sarcasm).

I'll meet him, but if he doesn't provide me with a sufficient justification for his opposition, I'll cancel the stupid arrangement.

I told my dad that uncle White's son is a typical migraine. I haven't even met the guy, but here I am being woken up at 4am because of him.

Amazing how a person you have never met, not even once, can make your life majorly flip.

Right after that flip, I got my dad who doesn't listen to a single word I say, not even one, my entire life I have lived to be perfect just so I can grasp any sign of emotion out of my dad but no he doesn't even give me a second glance, he's just silent.