42 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42: sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ ᴘᴛ 2,ᴄᴜᴛᴇɴᴇss & ᴛɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ

"I've to go to Seoul right now." Taehyung announces after talking to the police officer.

"To Seoul? But why? I thought you said Mingyu will be in Daegu by 11pm and you'll leave together." Yoongi says in confusion.

"I've something agent to do there." He says taking his wallet on the table.

"Tae,I handled all the work. Your priority right now should be the France business trip and... your honeymoon." Yoongi says to the younger concerningly.

"We'll talk about it later but this is agent,hyung. Try to understand,I'll just book a flight to Seoul and leave quickly." Taehyung says.

"And me? Am I not coming with you?" Aera asks with a frown.

"You'll come with them. Bye now. Take care." He kisses her cheek. Tell Eomma to take care of herself,I would have go there but I can't now." Taehyung says and leaves immediately.

All are left in confusion.

Why is Taehyung hurrying to go to Seoul? What's there?

While Aera is sulking much,her husband just left her. Yes,he gave her a goodbye kiss but still she wanted to go with him.

One thing now is constantly bugging her mind.

Taehyung won't cancel their honeymoon,right?

~

Taehyung feels bad that he didn't bring Aera with him,he wanted to take her but he knows the younger will be questioning him to why going Seoul is so important.

The thing is he don't want Aera to know what's happening outside her lovely world,he don't want her to be worried and feel unprotected and unsafe after getting to know that the boys got out of jail.

And why on earth did the boys got out?

Whoever it was who bailed them out,he is hella rich. He managed to pay fine worth million for three people.

That's insane.

"Mr Kim,you're here. I thought you said you were in Daegu." The police officer says in suprise upon seeing Taehyung in his office.

"I took a flight. Taehyung says with a hesitant smile. I want to know what happened? Who bailed them out?" He asks curiously.

"I'm sorry but it's confidential."

"What?! You know you can't keep it from me,Officer. I deserve to know." Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"I know but the person didn't want his name to be mentioned so--- I can't help you with that." The Officer says feeling guilty.