𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊, 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖞 𝖋𝖆𝖗, 𝖋𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞,

33 BBY

On a journey to recover the heir to the throne of Bael Turath, two Jedi knights encounter two Sith apprentices.

25 year old, Elizabeth Aries, a Jedi knight of a human species, piercing blue eyes emit from the mess of bushy dark curls covering her face as she swings her lightsaber across the Sith's red lightsaber.

24 year old, Earl Roamer, also a Jedi knight of human species, short brown hair covering his emerald greenish-hazel eyes, is helping Elizabeth face the Sith apprentice.

"Aries, get to the castle!" Earl shouts, his green lightsaber clashing with Elizabeth's blue one.

"You got this?" Elizabeth asks.

"Hell yeah." Earl replies, Elizabeth smiles slightly before running through the battlefield to the castle.

--

Inside, on the throne, sits-

Charles Dalleon, 28 years old, King of Bael Turath, Tiefling, Emerald green eyes emitting from his long dark curls.

"If you're looking for the boy, you're far too late, Beth." He says.

"Where is he?" Aries asks roughly, her lightsaber in attack form.

Charles sighs as he stands from the throne, slowly walking down the steps, he pulls out his red lightsaber.

"Not here." He says, he reaches the last step and strikes a blow toward Beth.

She dodges the hit and strikes Charles from behind, Charles blocks the hit and Force-pushes Beth to the side.

"Really!?" Charles asks angrily. "I thought you were better then this, Henry always spoke highly of you."

"Did he?" Elizabeth slowly gets up from the ground, clutching her side. "He never really spoke of you. In fact he always said he was an only child." Beth smiles mischievously.

"Ah, yes, always jealous of my achievement, Henry was." Charles and Beth walk slowly in a circle, waiting to strike. "He was a stupid man, got himself killed because of it. 

"He was a better man then you ever will be." Beth retorts.

Charles charges at Beth makes a move at Beth's saber-hand. Beth moves faster then him and moves back.

"You don't have to do this." Beth reassures.

"Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice." Charles leaps behind Beth, Force-pushing her to the ground, her lightsaber falls out of her hand.

"And neither do you." Charles holds up his lightsaber to kill Beth.

"NO!" A girl screams and Charles is sent flying back. Beth looks back in shock and looks up to see-

Nadia Jakorr, 32 years old, Tiefling, wife of Henry Dalleon, Ex-Jedi Master, her beautiful green eyes emit from her loose ginger ponytail.

Her right hand is outstretched and her left is holding an extinguished lightsaber.

"Nadia?" Beth asks. 

"You saber, pick it up." Nadia says hurriedly. "He won't be unconscious for long."

Nadia grabs ahold of Beth and beckons her to follow her.

"C'mon."

--