The Prophecy Begins

Warrior Cats Human Headcannons

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Bluestar thinks of Fireheart as the son she never got to raise - she would constantly give him advice on warrior and personal life.

- When she found out Oakheart died, she locked herself in her room for days and cried. The entire clan was worried and thought she was grieving over Redtail - which she was. It broke her heart when she found out how 2 people she loved died in the same day.

- Whenever she would meet with Crookedstar during a Gathring he would quietly whisper how her children were doing. Bluestar could never convey how grateful she was for that.

- She and Yellowfang would often hang out together - first out of courtesy, then as genuine friends. Bluestar appreciated her scathing honesty.

- She and Whitestorm use to pass time by looking over the clan and telling each other who would end up with who. Bluestar could already tell when Graystripe was meeting up with Silverstream - after all, she fell in love with a Riverclan person as well. Whitestorm and her automatically agreed that Sandstorm would fall for Fireheart first, and facepalmed at how oblivious he was.

- Firestar sometimes has PTSD nightmares about Tigerstar and the only thing that can calm him down is Graystripe.

- Fireheart and Graystripe patiently listened to Ravenpaw as he would ramble on and on about Barley when they visited him. They were the ones to help him come out and encouraged him to confess.

- Him and Sandstorm have the Hiccstrid vibe. She is the only one who has the brain cell between him and Graystripe.

- When Firestar and Sandstorm got together, Graystripe pulled her aside and tried to give her the "you break his heart and I'll break your neck" speech. She couldn't hold in her laugh and he was humiliated. Still, she promised to take care of him.

- Firestar cried when Cloudtail and Brightheart got married - so did Couldtail as his future wife walked down the aisle like a beautiful warrior princess. He couldn't stop himself from telling her how beautiful she was over and over again. When they were pronounced husband and wife the whole Thunderclan was crying.