The Power of the Three

Warrior Cats Human Headcannons

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf are triplets and grow up under the assumption of Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw as their parents.

-  (You know how the rest goes).

- For a long time Jayfeather refused to have a cane to help him walk because he thought it would make others think he is weak because he is blind. It was only when he found "The Stick!" when he decided that that would be his cane. No exceptions.

- When Jayfeather officially became a medicine person his grandpa Firestar constantly came by to ask him if there were any herbs to cure his wrinkles. He even got Graystripe and the elders in on it to ask him if there are any herbs to cure their oldness. Jayfeather hates them a little more each time.

- Jayfeather learned to swear from Squirrelflight. She would curse, he would repeat it, and Brambleclaw would just be like, "Why?" Jayfeather gets immense joy whenever he makes Hollyleaf swear, she thinks she's so much better than that.

- When Jayfeather was an apprentice he would be sent to the elder's den to "think about what he's done." Jayfeather would seethe, but he eventually he actually liked being with the elders. He would sit and complain, and the elders would back him up 110%. Firestar regrets everything.

- Before, Jayfeather hated how he was defined by his blindness. Growing up, it made him bitter and desperate to prove himself. Now, he just wants the clan to remember he's blind. He's contantly asked if he can check something out, if he can read this writing, ect. The whole clan forgot he's blind and he's irritated at their stupidity.

- After Jayfeather got his full name Hollyleaf  took the opportunity to gift him the feathers of a blue jay and spent time braiding them into his hair. Hollyleaf also has a holly tied into her ponytail. Lionblaze was feeling left out so they made him a bracelet.

— Lionblaze and Hollyleaf fought like cats and dogs when they were apprentices, and made it the whole clan's problem. Sandstorm had to break up the fights because she was the only one they listened too.

- As much as they hate to admit it, the three of them feel a connection to Windclan. It happens with all half-clan, where they feel the longing towards one Clan while the other is drawn into the one they're born in. Hollyleaf always felt this need to run, as fast and hard as she can. Jayfeather likes the open space, the vastness of the land and moor. Lionblaze likes the feeling of wind, how it can be gentle or harsh against his skin.