Fascinanting

Jake felt like a small burden had been lifted from his shoulders. It had been a long time since he had said his name. You could say that he already thought he was never going to name it.
     And there she was, wanting to know with a "confession." Was it true or was she playing with him?
     His hands had trembled as he wrote his name. A name was supposed to be important to a person. He had recovered a part of himself. Even though it was small, she had given him back part of his identity. 

     It was then that it didn't seem fair to him, he also wanted to know more about that mysterious girl that no one knew how Hannah had gotten her involved.
     His curiosity about her was heightened by all the conversations he had read about the group, or how she had cared about him. 

     That warmth returned.
     He swallowed, nervously typing a simple question. 

    "Would she have a partner? Was it good to ask if she was single?"
     When he read no and why he asked, he didn't know what to answer. Her heart was beating fast. Maybe....yes, he had to be honest this time, at least to get rid of that weight he was carrying.
    "I find you quite fascinating."
     He thought it was too bold. How could he have said that? What if she felt uncomfortable? 

     Then, when he saw her response, his pupils dilated as he saw that the feeling was reciprocated.
    "I find you fascinating as well."
     He tried to calm himself, putting a hand to his chest. It was bad. Very badly. And yet he can notice how his cheeks were heating up.
     He said goodbye, again, being honest with her and, even though he continued to deny that it was wrong, his lips curved into a smile. Demonstrating that although his mind said no, the feelings he felt were totally real.