Enjoy! Oh and btw this is gonna have some fluff. And many grammar errors and missing words/letters because I'm on a different phone. Anyway byes

Keefe

I shouldn't have walked away. I most definitely shouldn't have but I still did. What I did to Tam was worse then what he did to me.

Right now I'm just looking at a blank ceiling in a house near the lake. Not my house but a different one. One no one not even fitz knows about. A place where I can be me not the reckless all the way traumatized funny ass genius who loves humor and pranks. Here I let my mask slip I let it fall and I don't try to put it back up.

I sat up looking around. My brain and the hair's on my neck both said that someone was here. Someone was watching me.

I got up quickly my mind racing. How did anybody find this place?! Are they gonna kill me?!
I just stayed in a running stance and prayed to anyone that would listen that they won't kill me. Then I heard a knock.

A simple knock.

On my door...

The door to my house.

The house that no one knows about not even my best friend.

And someone found it.

Even though I didn't want to answer it my brain had to have manners so I did anyway.

And wouldn't you like to know the all great bangs boy was there. I wanted to smirk but I quickly held it back. I waved him in walking into the living room my brain screaming at me. Asking me what the hell I was doing.

"So..." he broke the silence. I stood near him as he made himself comfortable on my couch.

"So?" I answered back.

"I'm sor-" I cut him off "don't be sorry I'm the one who has to apologize" I said quickly.

He looked up and made a small smile.

I continued " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to just walk out like that. I was a total jerk and I understand if you hate me" I rambled on and on not knowing that Tam had stood up and walked up to me till I was pressed against his chest in a warm hug. I was about to push back but I didn't. This was unlike Tam but it still felt nice.

And then I realized that he was effing taller then me. That bastard.

I smiled into his chest not wanting to let go of the warmth.

"It's okay really we both made mistakes" he said his voice low and soft like a breeze.

I pulled back but only slightly as I whispered back "and Tam about the whole gay love thing i I.... Um I love you too" I buried my head in his chest blushing like crazy. He despite himself chuckled. I know so unlike everyone. But in my chapters the only thing similar with my version of the characters and Shannon's version is there appearance that's it.

"So uh.." he stoped talking as we heard yet another knock.

"How are people finding my house!" I groaned. I let go of Tam and walked over to the for opening it with a sour face.

It was Fitz.

"Um hi?" I said. He stared at me blankly then blinked stepping back a bit.

"Oh right sorry Um can I come in?" He asked. I nodded letting him inside.

"Oh hi Tam" fitz said smiling awkwardly. There was silence for awhile till I spoke up.

"So fitz what brings you here in my neck of the woods?" I said smiling. With these many people I had to keep my mask on.

"Oh um... so I have a question for Keefe" he said. I gestured telling him to make himself comfortable. He did.

"So what is it?" I asked him.
"Well... Um.... So I met this bo-"
"Omg! FITZY IS GAYYY!"

Tam laughed at that. Fitz just blushed.

"Okay fine yah" he breathed out.

Time skip Fitz left

Fitz left shortly after the convo we had. The adorable moment before fitz fizzled and drowned because now me and Tam were awkwardly staring at each other the other begging with their eyes for the other to speak. I decided yet again to break the silence.

"So...." I failed.

"So Um..." he stuttered out.

We sat in silence till he stood up and left. Another awkward moment. Yet it was oddly warming. I smiled. Huh. I guess I am gay.

Welp here is some trash chapter hope you liked it. Byeeere