Enjoy!

Tam pov

A perplexed nervous cute person was standing before me.

Wait!. I didn't mean cute I meant oh nevermind.

What I'm trying to say is that the person is keefe.

"Um.. I wanted to talk to you to explain what happend last week" he said.

"Oh really?" I said sarcasticly.

He chuckled slightly.

"Fine come along" I said. I lead him over to a secluded area where no one would be able to find us.

I sat down then patted the floor next to me.

"Here" I said.

He sat down inching slightly closer to me but just slightly.

"So do you remember what happen last week Thursday?" He asked.

"Rember it like it was yesterday" I said looking away so he couldn't see tears well up in my eyes.

I heard a sigh.

"Well I came here- er well Linh forced me to be here to explain why I did that" he said turning to look towards me guilt writen all over his face

"I'm sorry I really am I.. I just couldn't handle the fact that someone that hated me insulted me for years none end liked me. I guess I freaked out. I ran or well walked away unsure hoping you wouldn't get hurt but you did and I just wanted to apologize I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore or anything I get that just please understand that I'm truly sorry" he said the words all coming out in a jumble.

"I have just one question" I asked.

He nodded gesturing for me to explain.

"Do you dislike me for being Gay?" I asked.

H blushed than shook his head. "Why would I hate a group that I'm a part of?" He asked smiling shyly.

It took me a minute to understand those words.

"Wait you actually. You? You." I couldn't get the words out. I took a deep breath then started again "You're part of it?" I asked.

He nodded his grin only expanding.

I smiled back. "So what you gay to just bi?" I asked him.

"Full on gay" he said smirking.

I burst out laughing.

"What? It's true" he said frowning as a joke.

"Well when did you figure it out?" I asked.

"4 months ago" he said turning away.

"Wait so was it because you didn't like me?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Well like I said I couldn't really process what was told and I need time to think it through but I know that didn't give me a right to abandon you with a misunderstanding" he said rapidly.

I smiled and took his hand. Something I have never ever done not even to my sister.

"Keefe it's fine now we're fine we're still friends" I said.

He smiled shyly up to me.

"Well this is awkward" someone said.

I turned hoping or well begging that it was linh but instead it was dex and fitz.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked quickly taking my hand away from keefe.

In my pheriphial vision I could see keefe look hurt.

I had no time to apologize.

"What's going on here?" Fitz asked completely ignoring my question.

"Um.." I tried but no words would participate.

"I just came over to apologize" Keefe said his tone in a cold state.

"Okay..." dex said feeling the tension.

"Welp I have to go my parents are having guest over for some shit that I don't know about so yah" Fitz said walking off leaving me with keefe and dex.

"I gotta go to" dex said chasing after fitz who smiled and talked with him.

"What was that about?" Keefe asked.

I turned my head.

"Why did you do that?! I thought you didn't care about stuff like that" he said getting up off the floor but not moving a step closer.

I looked down.

"I'm sorry" was all I could muster.

"A sorry won't help" he said his voice cracking a bit.

"Keefe I-" I tried.

"No Tam I know I did bad things and I apologized and gave reason. I thought we could actually become... something" he said "but I guess I'm wrong" he looked away then started heading in the direction of the gate.

I didn't stop him.

I didn't fucking do anything to stop him.

Welp not what you expected I think. Don't worry they'll come together some chapter. Maybe. Anyway enjoy chapter 10

Peace out ✌🏾