◇•°Chapter 1°•◇

Henry elegantly drew Bendy on the piece of paper.The short little devil was his favourite to draw,he's just too adorable.

Henry softly smiled and put the pen down.He sighed and stretched. It was quite a tiring day,but soon it will be friday! He could go to the bar and have a few drinks to spoil himself.

He had a mug full of coffee right next to the animation.As he took a sip it tasted super bitter and chemically...Oh...

He looked down to see ink.He quickly put it down,coughing any of it out of his mouth.

He cleared his throat,and drank coffee to wash it off.It was a small amount of ink,so nothing bad will happen.

"Henry!There you are."
He heard a cheery voice behind him and looked over.

"Hey,pal.Just finished the animation,what'cha need?"
The young animator smiled and held his hands on his thighs.

"Follow me,i have something to show you." He waved his hand to follow and Henry followed with a light smile.

They strted approaching the room that was under construction for a year.
He was exited to be the first to see it!

Joey moved his hand behind his back and pointed to the animator's heart.
"Because of your love for cartoons,we accomplished it together!"

The animator looked intrigued and looked straight at the doorway,they enetered and Joey opened the blueprint of the whole process...The machine could be slightly seen,as it was still halfway down.

"Woooow!Joey...This is astonishing...!"
Henry's eye's sparkled in amazement of seeing this 'small project' Joey was telling him about.

"I know,right? With this we can bring toons to life!"
The young animator froze,real toons?! He looked at Joey in concern and replied.
"What...do you mean...?"
He moved his hand away from his back.
"Real toons!Now,we can finally succeed as a company! Do you realise how much money we can make!?"
Henry now was now pissed.
"What about the kids? Didn't we start the company to make them happy?"
"Yeah...and the kids!"
Joey added while looking away.
"Good job,pal." He patted shoulder and got back to his work place.He didn't feel like arguementing.
Does he actaully mean,REAL TOONS?! Breathing and talking toons?! He rubbed his head in confusion.

He grabbed his stuff and left the studio.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆

He entered his detached home and sat down,exhausted by the whole day.But he still thought about the machine.Sammy also had suspicions about this whole project.
Sammy is also his great bud he met when they first started the company.So they hang out a lot during breaks.

Henry decided it would be better to read the news paper.It was boring as hell,but he had nothing better to do.
As he read through the pages he noticed some news about the studio!

Joey Drew studios gone bankrupt?

The famous studio,that brings kids joy and hapiness has fallen into debt.The face behind the company reaussred everyone that the debt will be surely fixed!

Henry lookes at the newspaper in astonishment.Why did Joey never mention any of this?!

The young animator rubbed his nose in anger.He had funded in the making of this damn studio...and he uses all this money TO MAKE SOMETHING THAT PROBABLY DOESEN'T WORK?!

He aggresively placed the newspaper on the coffee table and decided to take a hot bath to calm his temper.Now he was beyond frusturated...

These past days his emotions we're getting out of control.Maybe it's the Drew's awful schedule,that Henry barely gets any sleep because of it...Probably that,considering he came back home at 11 PM.