°•☆Chapter 2☆•°

The demon slowly limped to the kitchen.His crimson red eyes looked at him dead serious.
His tail swished around...Somewhat exited...Weird detail that he noticed about the charming demon.

The toon got closer and closer to Henry...Very slow and intimidating...The demon slightly tilted his head to look down at the smaller human.
"We're you the one who done the bandages...?"The demon cooed with his deep and calming voice,with a hint of a New York accent.
The young man nodded nervously,anxious about what the demon's intentions are.

"Well...I appreciate yer help..."
He smiled wide,it exposed his sharp and pointy teeth...Shouldn't he have the classic teeth that every toon has? Well,his anatomy is anatomically accurate to a man's...He probably will have normal teeth,or sharp in that matter.

The demon caressed his cheek and cooed.
"What's yer name,Doll?"
Henry blushed and mumbled under his breath.
"H...He...Henry..."
The young male looked away in embarassment.
"What did ya say?I didn't hear it quite well."
The toon got closer to him,now he was face to face with him.
"Henry...Stein."
Henry held his hand up for a handshake and smiled gently...He was beyond flustered.
The demon instead kissed his hand and smiled...The demon's hand had long,sharp nails and full of scars...
Henry blushed and giggled while moving his hair away from his face.
"That's a beautiful name,but i prefer to call ya Doll.Suits better for such a cutie...~♡!
The name's Benicio,by the way."

The toon looked around in confusion.
"This isn't...Where am i?"
He looked confused around the home and back at the man.

"You're in New York...!My home more specifically."
He held his hands behind his back and smiled.

"What...do ya mean...?!"
He looked astonished at Henry.

"I'm...no longer in Toon town!?"

"Not anymore...You came out of the ink machine!"

"That fuckin' portal sucked me in when i was runnin' from the gang..."
He growled and clencged his fist.

"I promise...I had nothing to do with this!"
He held his hands up and shivered.

"Don't worry,Doll.I won't hurt ya."
He motioned his hands as reassurance.

"Could ya tell me how to get back...?"

"I'm afraid not...The ink machine broke and it probably will be fixed a lot later or not even brang back.The cogs fully got stuck and the ink can't come out properly...It's what Thomas told me...By Joey's planning,the machine won't be fixed."

"Who's Joey and Thomas...?"
He rubbed his head in confusion.

Henry smiled and moved the chair so he can sit down.

Benicio sat down and crossed his legs.

"Let me explain.I work at Joey Drew studios.I work as an animator and Thomas works their as a mechanic.He built the machine."

"Can't'cha ask him to rebuild it...?"

"Well...He worked at the studio...He quit afterwards."
He looked away and sipped his tea.

"So i'll stay in this world for a while,i suppose."

Henry shrugged and finished his tea.He looked at the clock and noticed it's 2 am.

"Oh shoot!It's really late...Uhh...How about i show you the guest room...?"

"Sure...Also,thanks for helping me!"

"No problem! I couldn't leave you there...who knows what Joey would do with you if he found out you are a breathing being..."

The demon looked astonished of what the young animator said.
What does he mean by that?