Part 4

Y/n POV

H/n keeps staring at me and I try not to look at him since I am a scaredy cat. I am not sure why he is staring at me but it's okay. I really like H/n but I am not sure if he does.

First period is almost over and I don't have 2nd or 3rd period with H/n, but I have 4th and 5th period with him. I am already bored of school even though we just started classes. I can't wait for lunch though. 

"So... what should we do since we have like 10 more minutes of class?" one of h/n's friends asked. Almost everyone of us shrugs or says 'I don't know'.  "I'm so boreddddd." H/n complains. I laugh and he notices, so he laughs too. I get the butterflies and I am too nervous to even function. We all just talk until the bell rings for our passing periods.

I gather all my things and wait for bsf/n because she is taking forever to get her stuff from her seat. Finally, she comes towards me and we start walking to our lockers. H/n shot out of the room earlier, and I'm not sure why.. but it shouldn't be any business.. right? "Hey Bsf/n? Do you know why H/n shot out of the room when the bell rang?" I ask. "Hmm.. I'm not sure. He probably just doesn't want to be in that classroom to be honest." bsf/n replies and I laugh.

"You're right. I bet he hates orchestra." I say and bsf/n nods sarcastically. We finally reach her locker and I am sure she won't be able to open it so I say, "Here. I'm going to help you since you most likely won't be able to open your locker." Bsf/n laughs and steps aside so I can open her locker.

I opened her locker in one try. "Thank you so much Y/n. I don't know how I would open this stupid thing if we weren't friends." bsf/n says sarcastically and I laugh and wave bye to her. She does the same. I go to my locker and open it on the first try (obviously) and then I get my things for social studies.

I sigh and shut my locker. I wish that H/n's friends didn't interrupt him earlier because I want to know what he had to tell me. If only those annoying popular kids weren't his friends. I enter my social studies class and sit down in my assigned seat. I don't like this class, but I'm good at it. After 2 minutes, the bell rings and the teacher walks in the classroom.

"Okay class, before we start today's lesson, someone wanted me to give this letter to Miss Y/n." the teacher says and all eyes are on me. I feel a little embarrassed but I get up from my seat and receive the letter from my teachers hands. I wonder what this letter could be about.

I sit back down in my seat and the teacher starts the lesson. Even though everyone is paying attention to what the teacher is saying, I seem to not be able to focus anymore. The only thing running through my mind is who the letter is from and what it is about.

I will open it during lunch.

To be continued..