Part 13

Y/N POV

Oh. My. Gosh. 

I KNEW IT!! I am so happy. But I don't know how I am gonna manage to survive. The teacher finally assigned everyone else's seats and she got on with the lesson. I turned to look next to me, which obviously next to me was H/n, and he also turned to look at me. We held eye contact for a bit, but then he gave me a smile and I started blushing so much but I smiled back to him and then turned my head back to pay attention to the lesson.

"Okay, so now for your homework, it will be a worksheet with multiplying and dividing decimals and fractions and it is due on friday." The whole class groans and the teacher continues saying random stuff that I didn't really pay attention to since I was kind of falling asleep.

The teacher finally stops talking and she lets us do our work. We have to do our homework, which I don't really understand since I wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I was struggling and I think H/n saw because then he asked, "Do you need help?"

I looked at him and nodded slowly. He started helping me and every here and there he would somehow touch my hand and I don't know if he was doing it on purpose or not but I would start blushing SO MUCH. 

"Y/n and H/n stop talking and get your work done." the teacher said and everyone started to look at us. "Oh, sorry miss. I was helping Y/n with the homework since she didn't really understand it." H/n said and the teacher started nodding. "Ah, that's fine then. Just pay more attention to class next time, Y/n." I nod and get back to doing my work.

*TIME SKIP TO PASSING PERIOD BEFORE 5TH PERIOD*

I go to my locker and put my math things away and walk to bsf/n's locker. I wait for her to get her things. "So how was math??" Bsf/n says and I start blushing a bit. "Well, we switched seats and I sit by H/n now, and he was helping me with the math homework, and he kept touching my hand like I don't know if it was on purpose or not but it seemed like it!!!!"

"I think you guys should just get together at this point. I mean he obviously likes you and you obviously like him so he better ask you out soon." Bsf/n says and I start blushing, obviously.

We started walking to our 5th period class, which is 3D printing, and I only like that class because of Bsf/n and H/n. But sadly, E/n is also in our class which is annoying because I always have to hear her annoying voice all the time. And she also tries to get H/n's attention, and I can always tell that he is uncomfortable when E/n does that.

Anyways we get to the classroom and we sit down, as usual. Then I see H/n walk in and he gives me a small smile, I get butterflies in my stomach and I started blushing a little but I gave him a smile back. The bell rings which means class started. But 5 minutes later, someone decides to walk in and be tardy. 

E/n.

"E/n, why are you tardy?" the teacher says and her cheeks start turning into a slight shade of pink. "I couldn't open my locker and then I had to stop by the office to turn in a paper." E/n says and the teacher gives her a 'whatever' look.

"Heyyy H/n!!!" E/n says to H/n and he looks at her but then moves to another seat. E/n just stood there, looking confused. But then she eventually sat down and the teacher began his lesson. I turn around to look at H/n, but then my eyes accidentally land on E/n and she gives me a dirty look so I give her one back.

30 minutes go by and the teacher decides to speak, "You guys can have free time for the rest of the time. We got everything done so you guys can do whatever you want. Just don't be too crazy." 

Everyone gets up and goes to their friends. I go to Bsf/n and we talk for a bit until H/n comes up to us. "Hey guys." H/n says and bsf/n gives me a playful look so I start blushing. "H-Hi H/n" I say as I start to smile. We all talk for a bit until E/n comes up to us.

"HIII H/N!!!" she says and gives h/n a hug. He obviously seems uncomfortable so I decide to speak up. "Hey E/n, you need to stop clinging with H/n." 

She gives me a dirty look and gets off of him but then says, "Why? It's not like you guys are dating." But before I could say anything, H/n speaks up and says,

"Actually, yes we are."

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Sorry for not updating. Like I have been saying, school is so stressful but finally I am on Christmas break now so I will try to update more!! Love you all<3