Part 17

Y/N POV

I walked to almost all of my classes alone because Bsf/n was still not talking to me through the whole day. She even sat at lunch with her other friends and I was going to sit alone, but one of my other close friends invited me to sit with her.

It has been a stressful day, and it was supposed to be exciting since it is the homecoming dance, but I think the only good part about today will be getting to hang out with H/n. It is now 5th period and lucky me, Bsf/n is in my class. I didn't know what to do because Bsf/n is my assigned partner in that class, since we got to choose from the first day of school.

I walked into my 5th period and I saw Bsf/n already in her seat. I nervously walk over there and sit next to her, since my seat is next to hers. She doesn't look at me and I get upset but then just shake it off. 

H/n walks in right before the bell rings and we make eye contact and we both smile at each other and I quickly turn around because I'm obviously blushing. I turn on my computer and do everything I need to do, without Bsf/n helping me.

20 minutes pass by and Bsf/n has still not talked to me, as a matter of fact, she hasn't talked to anyone this whole time. I am deciding whether I should talk to her or not. 

I get up to go 3D print something and I accidentally bump into someone, but before I can say sorry, I look up to see who it is, and it is obviously H/n. I start blushing like usual, and so does he. "Hey Y/n, have you talked to Bsf/n at all??" H/n asks me in a whisper, but I just shake my head. "You should try talking to her." H/n said in a serious but caring tone.

"I don't know if she would want to talk to me.. I mean she looks really mad at me, and she hasn't even given me a little glance." I replied to H/n in an upset tone, and he noticed it. "Y/n.. I actually know why she is mad at you." H/n said and I look at him with wide eyes. "WHY?!" I say loudly but nobody really seemed to care.

"Well I overheard some girl say 'I can't believe Y/n is talking bad about you to everyone, I don't know how you didn't notice' and I was so confused because you would never talk bad about your own best friend like that." my eyes widened even more, if that was even possible, but I just stood there confused. "That's why I am telling you that you should go talk to her and make up before the homecoming dance." H/n adds and I give him a blank expression.

"But what should I say? And what if I mess everything up even more? Everyone knows that I am probably the most awkward person so I don't want to do anything to make more drama." I say while panicking. H/n just smiles before he says, "Just be like, 'Hey Bsf/n, I just want you to know that I never talked bad about you, those girls just want to make rumors to break our friendship.' or something like that."

I think that is a pretty good idea. "I guess I'll do it. I'm scared though.. what if she doesn't forgive me?" I say in a worried tone but H/n puts his hand on my shoulder then says, "Y/n.. you can trust me. Just talk to her and everything will be alright."

I started blushing a bit, but then I nod at him and slowly started walking towards Bsf/n. Once I reach her I tap her shoulder and she turns around to look at me. "Can I help you?" she says in a serious tone and I swallow my saliva before I start talking, "Hey.. um... so.. I-I wanted you to know, who-whoever told you that I was talking bad about you.. is lying. I promise I would never talk bad about you! I literally love you so much, you're basically one of my only friends and I never want to lose you!! Please don't believe those people who make fake rumors just to get in between our friendship!!!!!" 

Bsf/n looks at me in shock but I just stand there waiting for her response. "Y/n.." that's all she says before she pulls me into a hug.

"I don't know what to say. I don't why I believed them when I should've known you would never talk bad about me behind my back.. UGH I don't know what I was thinking. I'm really sorry Y/n." Bsf/n said and I just smiled and spoke again, "It's okay, as long as we are talking again then I am fine."

I'm so glad that we made up.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm so sorry for not updating I have been so busy AGAIN but i'll try my hardest to upload more. Also I know this chapter isn't the greatest because at times I became lazy but I hope it's good enough for you guys to read. STAN ENHYPEN BTW!!

Love Author~