October special.....

Halloween..thee most popular holiday in America next to Christmas. For kids it's free candy...pain in the ass teenagers pranking and alcohol..thee adults it's sexy tricks and boozy treats legally. 

The month of October was Nicole's favorite even as a kid, when your a part of the cosplay/anime community those high up in the cosplay work are really admired especially for costume contests and commissions. Nicole was book for special Halloween party appearances and a few short episode streaming shows along with her staring in her first horror movie that would be released in the middle of October and of course being Halloween themed horror, though it was thanks to Rick in way the script writers where able to make an alien themed Halloween horror being inspired by the types of creatures Nicole told the writers and even showing them what the aliens looked like. It wasn't just Rick but thee entire Smith family including Space Beth who had stopped by and she also shared her experiences, all those stories minus Jerry's pov the script writers made the entire movie script in no time before September.

Even with her scheduled Nicole was able to do her special Halloween Livestreams wearing her Halloween themed lolita cords, she spoke several topics of her favorite Halloween movies as a kid like Hocus Pocus and all the Halloween town movies. With comparing them to more recent Halloween movies with the  Generation Alpha and generation z, since Nicole was twenty five she was a gen z but had a better connection to Millennials. She commented how she wished she was a real millennial in some of her live streams, but she was alright with being a gen z.

Nicole also did her little interviews involving Halloween series with different types of people she started with the Smith family first, she started with Beth first. Followed by Morty, Summer and as much as she didn't want too Rick and last was Jerry, though with Jerry she had to scare him and Sofia was more than happy in doing it and the viewers loved it. 

"Damn 300,000 thousand likes and 20,000 shared in just fix hours. People really love seeing Jerry terrified." Kesha laughed re watching Nicole's video of Jerry on her smartphone, she had stopped by her friend's place for a visit, Sofia was laughing at the comments on the Jerry video

" The guy is a simp of course people are going to love to see him suffer a little."After she said that Kesha questioned Nicole when her friend sat down on her bed and sighed

"Still doing that Halloween party?"

"Yay but not at my place, I don't want to risk anyone trying to steal anything of MINE." Where Nicole's words, so she wanted her party on the planet Rick had made her on her birthday and setting an area up like Halloween town. Nicole's friends where all in on thee idea and because it was a very classic Halloween movies from there childhoods, also she wouldn't have to worry about crashers. 

With Rick always having eyes on Nicole, he got to work with setting up thee area that he knew where she wanted with recreating Halloween town, he also knew her well enough to know that she also wanted a little mix of Nightmare before Christmas and Hocus Pocus. 

While Rick was working Nicole along with her two friend's and Kesha's husbands where helping with the preparations and setting up in making the event tickets, there wasn't much time since it was the first week of October. But with the creative minds they where able to thinking of the right type of ideas and managed to make the online tickets the only took two days in making, Nicole did make an video about the Halloween event and where to buy the tickets. The event tickets themselves where $120 and special tickets to certain areas cost extra, it was almost an instant that people started fighting tooth and nail for tickets. Considering how popular Nicole is and from the fact that the Halloween event would be off planet you can bet people buzzed about it from all over the planet that had internet and knew the name Nicole Peterson, within twenty four hours people where posting video's on TikTok on how they where excited about Nicole's off planet Halloween party. 

"Damn Rick you really out did yourself with this." Nicole said that looking around the finished Halloween town that Rick had finished for her that took him a week in completing and while Rick spoke he put her arm around Nicole's shoulder

"Yay I put REAL elbow grease in this place for ya." Rick spoke to Nicole with all the places in the area that he had make for the event and she was quite happy with what she was seeing, since Rick knew Nicole to the point where it was a little creepy the area was what she wanted to a T. Rick even went to going as fat as creating cute chibi versions of the Halloween characters that Nicole knew that she would love and fitting the theme that she was going for, Nicole is smart enough to use Rick's obsessed affection for her to her advantage to get whatever she wanted without asking the poor old man. She pitted people who where too blinded by there obsession that didn't realize they where just being used, it was hard for her to tell if Rick was aware of it or not... though it still sucked for her that she couldn't just get him out of her life pertinently like she wanted. But she can work with what she's given......