Chapter 15.

(Special guest character from @lulukawai )

(First chapter in the new year of 2023)

Nicole didn't say anything at first but when the two had left Iris's mind and took her back to her home was when Nicole had told Rick what had happened, Rick was very shock hearing that Iris was technology Morty's aunt. More so that Rick Prime had managed to have a daughter with Nicole in his own twisted way to make things look like Dexter and Brenda where the parents and they had strongly believed it, Rick himself had noticed a lot of similarities with Nicole and Iris but didn't think that they where mother and daughter. Nicole begged Rick not to say anything and he agreed with her, Rick knew his limits and as much as he wanted to start a family with Nicole she. She didn't want that with all of her being, he knew her well enough to know that it wasn't in her nature to be a mother. Rick wouldn't go as far as what Rick Prime had done, he was just as relieved that the Rick Prime in Iris's mind destroyed itself so there wasn't much to worry about with Iris.

During the first couple of months things where pretty average with being involved with the Smith family, for Nicole her movie was a success that had made her over millions and it also got Iris fame as well. Iris really took after Nicole with being calm and not being a bitch about the whole star fame, when her ninth birthday came up a lot of people congratulated her and sent their birthday wishes to Iris. Nicole did celebrate her birthday, though now she had a hard time looking at her now knowing the truth about her and wished she never found out. When Dexter had mention her IQ test results to her she was surprised hearing that she was a genius with over a 150 IQ at such a young age, while thee younger sibling Julia had an average IQ like most six year olds. Both Dexter and Nicole thought the same thing and decided to talk with Iris after her birthday that was being held at a great wold lodge, she didn't tell her brother why Iris had such a high intelligence. Though Nicole worried that she would start showing traits of Rick being if her mega intelligence after it was revealed by Dexter and Brenda, but Nicole and Dexter had spoken about how to manage with Iris and coming up with ideas while Iris was playing with her friends.

During that time Rick was still doing his research in finding Rick Prime, he had spent his life in hunting him and thought he knew him. But after finding out that he valued something, he thought he should be very happy. But realizing that they both valued the same person it bothered him. It pissed him off more that he managed to even have a kid with Nicole even realizing it and proved just how much Rick Prime valued Nicole, Rick didn't want to put Nicole in danger nor wanting her to be bait for him. He really did wonder how Nicole had caught Rick Prime attention, that was another thing on his mind.  

After Nicole and her brother talking with Iris Nicole did end up returning back to Washington where she lived and instead of returning back home she stayed out for a little bit, with a little research she found out that there was ace meet up and decided to go to it since she hadn't been in one in quite a long while. Being surrounded by people from the ace community made her generally happy again and to increased her friend circle in the city where she was living, yes a shit tone of people recognized her and where happy that she showed to the ace meet up and she was happy to be warmly greeted.

"It's nice of you to show up Nicole...I'm Sofia." A women who was around the same age as Nicole had greeted her, she was light/dark skinned with green hair and around the same height as Nicole. The two had met at the bar that was inside the club, Sofia had introduced herself as Aromantic and heterosexual, the two had chatted for a good while. Nicole liked Sofia and instantly reminded her of her friends from back home even more so when she mentioned that she liked shonen anime, Sofia made such a good impression on Nicole that she invited her to her home and watched shonen anime and even invited Kesha. All three of the girls hit things off pretty good, Nicole was quite happy that she made a new friend on HER terms and not while Rick was around.Also for Nicole Sofia was a good distraction away from Rick and all that was happening for the past month, Sofia had appeared in Nicole's youtube videos and even a few of her live streams on instagram and posts.

"Wow Nicole, thanks to you I now have twenty thousand followers on instagram." Sofia was smiling while looking at her instagram page in seeing her followers, they where both at Nicole's house she was sitting on Nicole's couch while Nicole was making tea in her kitchen. It was during around that time when Flamingo dad started going viral, Nicole was there during the first night when pissmaster showed up at the smith house. Like the right minded person she was she was grossed out by pissmaster and also had a feeling how things would go and him ended up killing himself and blaming Jerry for it, Sofia was looking threw the news about Flamingo dad and how everyone was loving Jerry.

"I'm surprised Jerry is doing some good." Nicole said that while looking at the video of Jerry stopping some space Hitlers and she then had a confused look on her face looking at the video with Sofia

" Though I don't get how there's a shit tone of different versions of Hitlers?"

Sofia was confused by her new friend's words and it started making sense, curious Nicole did call Kesha and asked her the same thing like she asked Sofia and she gave the same answer as her

Sofia was confused by her new friend's words and it started making sense, curious Nicole did call Kesha and asked her the same thing like she asked Sofia and she gave the same answer as her. Jerry aside with it not involving her she went to her plan that she had disguised with her brother, Nicole had brought Iris to her home with teleportation. Despite how things turned out Nicole still knew how to contact with the dinosaurs she liked them and apparently they with her family that thought a lot like her mainly her and her older brother and Iris, with a gift she had received Nicole was able to transport both herself and Iris to the current location to where the dino's where. Of course both girls where welcomed with opened arms and where fully aware why Nicole showed up, in not wanting to be board for normal earth education Iris would receive education that was beyond earth and not from Rick.