Congratulations. | Station 19

Sophia Blue Lopez  |  Everyone

|Sophia is promoted to Captain.|

~

"Baby, are you ready?" Blue shouted up the stairs.

"Yes. I don't know why i have to come." Ashley shouted back.

"You don't have to. I just think it will take your mind off things for a few hours." Blue said.

"Okay." Ashley sighed as she walked down the stairs.

"You look absolutely breathtaking." Ashley said with wide eyes.

" Ashley said with wide eyes

"Thank you." Blue smiled. "We better get going." She said after giving Ashley a quick peck on her lips.

~

"Oh, my god. Look at you!" Vic exclaimed, once she saw one of her best friends.

"You look beautiful." Blue said, giving Vic a hug.

"Ugh, i'm like a proud mama." Andy said dramatically and put her hand over her chest with a big smile.

"Wow." "Oh. My." Jack, Travis and Ben said at the same time.

"You done? Everybody put your tongues back in your mouth." Blue said before she grabbed Ashley's hand and started walking away.

Walking in, everyone was looking around in amazement.

Blue, Andy and Vic walked over to the photo station and took a few silly photos before they got everyone in to take a group picture.

~

"Okay. This is it. This is where Osman tells Ross he's gonna keep her on as Chief." Andy said as her, Blue, Vic, Travis and Ashley were stood at a table with champagne in their hands whilst looking over at Ross.

"At a ball? " Vic asks.

"I hate to bust your balls... " Travis said.

"No, no." Vic denied. Travis turned to her.