𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚

"I already told you

"I already told you. I don't know anything about this Author" August said, his hands bound behind his back.

"Well, perhaps you could use a little incentive," Ursula said, holding a knife to his throat.

"No, that knife is not gonna make me remember something that I don't know," August said.

"Wait" Katherine sighed, taking the knife from her.

"Oh, I knew she didn't have the stomach for this," Cruella said.

"Oh please. I learned how to torture people before I learned to walk. But this sorry excuse for a man used to be made of wood. So let's light a fire under him and see what happens" Katherine said, holding a fireball in her hand.

"Okay. Alright. You know something? I actually, uh, do remember something about the Author" August said as Katherine tossed the fireball into the fireplace.

"Don't hold out on us" Ursula said.

"Yeah, when I was in Hong Kong, uh, before the curse broke, I met a mystic. His name is the Dragon. I don't know how he knew about the book but he had been looking for the Author for years" August said.

"And what did this Dragon learn?" Gold asked.

"He died before I could ask," August said.

"Oh, well, that's something you two are about to have in common" Gold said, walking over to him.

"And after he died, I took his research. And I brought it with me to Storybrooke" he said.

"Do you really think this man-child is telling us the truth?" Maleficient asked.

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time he's lied in my face. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pay a visit to his trailer and find out" Gold said, grabbing his jacket.

"While you're doing that, shall we carry on with the rest of the plan?" Ursula asked.

"Rest of the plan? What aren't you telling me?" Katherine asked.

"You're gonna have to do a lot more than just kidnap a marionette and torch a few logs for us to tell you everything. In the meantime, be content that you've finally chosen the winning side" Gold scoffed before he left.

Katherine rolled her eyes and turned toward the fireplace, pretending to warm her hands. Really, she needed to send her friends a message.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After searching all night for Katherine and Pincocchio and coming up empty-handed, Emma and Killian called David, Mary Margaret, and Regina to help them look.

David was able to find tire tracks that led into the woods. Even though it was a good sign it didn't make them feel any better about losing the little boy.