𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Standing in the convent, Katherine watched as a fairy was sitting in a wheelchair being wheeled out, her face past her years

Standing in the convent, Katherine watched as a fairy was sitting in a wheelchair being wheeled out, her face past her years. She was found like that, all tied up, and said that Gold was to blame.

"It was the Dark One with the Evil Queen. They're together" Blue said.

"I used magic like that when I was the Dark One to speed up Zelena's pregnancy," Emma said.

"This is about me!" Belle exclaimed. "Rumple's going to do the same thing so that he can use the Shears of Destiny to cut our son's ties to his fate. And then, when that happens, he can take him from me, he can corrupt him or even worse."

"If that truly is his plan, then why would he announce it to us?" Killian asked.

"Because he wants me to know what he's doing. He's trying to scare me so that I'll go back to him, which I won't do, I can't do. There has to be a way to stop him" Belle said.

"And we will," Katherine said. "The Evil Queen and my father. We're gonna put a stop to both of them."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Katherine and Killian walked up to Belle who called them after she had a particularly vivid dream in the library.

"So, in my dream, my son said that the answer to stopping Rumple was right in front of me. Didn't say where" Belle said.

"But this is the book you were reading before you fell asleep?" Katherine asked, looking down at the page. "I don't see how a spell for hair removal is useful."

"It's not the spell that's gonna do it, love. It's the book itself. Or rather, the ink it's written in, I'd be a poor excuse for a pirate, if I didn't recognize squid ink when I saw it" Killian said.

"Well aren't you a genius" Katherine smiled. "This can hold him."

"Aye. And while he's held, we can take the shears from him" he said.

"Okay. So I'll extract the squid ink. We just need a way to dose him" she said.

"I can do it," Belle said. "He's doing all this because he thinks it'll force me back to him, and if that's what he wants, then that's what I'm gonna make him think I'm doing."

"Absolutely not. That just gives my father a chance to get close enough so that can speed up your pregnancy" Katherine said.

"She's right. Your dream got us this far. You just have to leave the rest to us" Killian said.

"Well, I suppose you two do make a good team," Belle said.

"Of course we do. Besides, we've been going up against my father for what feels like ever now" Katherine said. "We're practically experts."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Gold looked up as the bell rang above his shop door and sighed when he saw Killian walk in.