Full-time confessions | J.B (requested)

context: you play for leverkusen, you and jule have a argument during the match, at the end of the match you two have another 'argument' but this one with a different ending.

words: 652

---------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

the stands were full of excitement and energy from the wolfsburg fans as it being the first 15 minutes of the match and with them scoring the first goal of the match. While the fans from leverkusen, our fans were full of nervousness hoping for us to score.

thought with the lack of ball possesion the we been having in only the first minutes from the match i could tell that us scoring would be hard, mostly impossible. but just as the fans i was hoping for us to at least score one.

after the play is restarted I see jule brand getting closer to my side with the ball, i just go and do one of the first thing im best at, so i go and tackle her. I wont say it was a complete and fair clean tackle but it wasnt that bad enough for the ref to call it a foul, so I do the second thing im best at; argue with refs.

"are you blind!, that was a fucking clean tackle!" I practically scream at the refs face.

"clean? you call that clean. you are the one who's fucking blind" jule shouts as she gets up from the floor.

"yes! i call that clean because it was a fucking right and fair clean tackle!" I scream again but this time at her face.

"clean my ass! that was everything less clean!" she said now sreaming back at my face

I could feel the blood going up to my head, but before i could do something my teammates are already pulling me away from her and as the same time the ref is giving me a yellow card.

the rest of the first half of the game was pure tension between me and jule, till i got subbed on the second half to 'prevent me getting a red card', because they knew i wouldnt hold back and end up this time, doing a dirty tackle on someone, and that someone could maybe be jule. again.

[...]

at the end of the game as we're shaking hands i see jule approaching me holding her hand up to me.

"that definitely wasnt a clean tackle" she said as we were shaking hands.

"hell yeah it was" i said as we started to argue again.

"cant do you anymore, you're way too stubborn" she says at the same time rolling her eyes.

"you cant do me anymore?" I said while smirking while she blushes.

"you're impossible, thats not what i meant" she says while still blushing.

"are you sure? because you could definitely do me. just you know, not in here and with a date before" I said still smirking making here blush even more.

"okay then, would you go on a date with me?" she said as I just stood there with a shocked face

"really? I was just joking, do you actually want to go on a date?"I asked with a shocked tone as thought 'i though too good to be true'.

"yes and yes, why I would be joking if I like you" I dont think my shocked face can get any worse at this point.

"I dont know, I thought you didnt like me back or... I dont know"

"well, i actually do so now asnwer because almost everyone has left and the ones that are still here are looking at us in a weird way" she says while giggling softly as i look around and i see our national teammates looking at us weirdly and i just send them a smile.

"sure, when and where and I'll be there... that sounded funny, dont know why though" i said while laughing.

"dont know why, and dont worry about that. I'll text you the details, now let's go inside because im pretty sure if we are here just one more minute they would come and drag us inside" she says while pointing at our national teammates.

"okay" I say as we just run inside to try and avoid question from them.

---------------------------------------------

REQUESTS --->