doubts

Benny was in the park with his friends they were all sitting on the ground in the well-cut grass. everyone was: Emmet, Wildstyle, Unikitty, Batman, MetalBeard and Bad Cop was next to Benny.

everyone was talking to each other, Unikitty has doubts about the gay couple. Benny and the cops.

"um.. Benny, How is Bad Cop with you?" Unikitty raised her ears curiously, listening to every word.

Benny didn't hesitate for a second and started "Oh! Bad Cop is really sweet to me! He always shows me affection and all that hehe". Bad Cop automatically smiled and looked at the unicorn who listened attentively

"And what do they usually do?" Unikitty lay down in the grass

"Well..." Benny pointed to Emmet who had just kissed Wildstyle on the lips quickly while they were talking.

"I understand" "Have you ever had a fight?" Unikitty looked with a worried face.

"That?? NEVER! We never experienced that." Benny Hugs Bad Cop, " Benny always agrees with something actually, and I don't disagree with him, we never had any annoying conversations." Bad Cop complete

"Do you like romantic things?" Unikitty looked at Bad Cop.

"heheh well..¿Yeah?.." Bad Cop spoke with some embarrassment

"Have you ever fucked?" Unikitty said half whispering.

"W-What Unikitty! No!"Benny's face was totally red. 

Everyone turned around when they heard what Unikitty said, Bad Cop awkwardly said no. Unikitty on the other hand started laughing. 

"It was a joke! It was a joke!" Unikitty started laughing again.

"IT WAS A BAD JOKE FAIRBALL" Bad Cop claimed.

"it's okay! don't be negative!!" Unikitty controlled her laughter.

Batman spoke out of nowhere: "I'm sure they had sex but they don't want to say it." 

"BATMAN" Bad Cop frowned

"Are you going to hit me? Try it" Batman scoffed. "DO NOT TRY ME-"Bad Cop was interrupted by Unikitty . "STOP NOW" Unikitty technically screamed with red fur.

The two quickly fell silent and only gave each other defiant glances. 

"let's just continue with the talk ¿okay? Let's forget this happened." Benny said. Everyone nodded and continued as if nothing had happened.