Tired

this is very short, but cute hehe.

Sometimes, when Bad Cop finishes his work, he comes home tired, has no energy at all, and just sits on the couch with Benny. One day Benny realized this and decided to give him a good rest after work.

Bad Cop entered the house, greeted Benny tiredly, went directly to the couch and sat next to Benny.While Bad Cop pretended to still be awake and watched TV, Benny took Bad Cop's arm,"wh-". Benny reached for Bad Cop's arm and fell on Benny.

"Um, Benny??" Bad Cop looked confused, the astronaut said nothing and hugged Bad Cop, "you need a break." Benny rubbed Bad Cop's back "No, Benny stop, I don't need a break-" Good Cop took control "actually if we need it please continue" Good Cop said with puppy dog ​​eyes.

Benny didn't hesitate and continued petting Good Cop, Good Cop snuggled into Benny's chest, Bad Cop smiled slightly in his mind, He actually liked her, he was just using his tough guy facade. Soon Bad Cop came back ahead "...keep going" Bad Cop said, stretching his arms behind Benny's head "no problem."

and there they were, Benny was lying on the couch using the armrest of the sofa with a pillow to lie down on, while the police officer was on top of him curled up on his chest. resting.

In the end, the police fell asleep on Benny.