Life is good

I texted my mom and told her what happened and send her my location. After I send that message she was shocked. But I did know we were in GERMANY!
My  mom and sky's mom and Gigi's mom booked a flight to Germany but little did I know there going to move here! We were all so excited! And some how we all know German?!?! But is our mom's going to make us move back?? I hope not because

Life is good!

I went out of our room and Tom was watching tv until I came out. I told him I was going to the mall . And he wanted to come with me so of course I said yes. I told sky and Gigi that I'm going to the mall and they said okay!

We arrived at the mall and I was so happy to go shopping again. I went to a lot of stores in the mall and then we got some food. Tom wanted to pay for my stuff but I didn't want him to and we fought over who was going to pay. But he won.

We were going back home and I was looking out my window and I saw my friends from the 2020s in a group walking but without sky and Gigi.

When we returned home I told sky and Gigi about it how I saw our friends for the 2020s they were in shock.

I got a message from my mom saying they are on their way here. 

Time skip. 30 minutes later.

I was so happy because my mom was here now and so I could tell her all about it. But first I ask her if we are staying in Germany. And she said.. YES!!!  I am so happy now because I'm literally living my dream life right now!

__________________________________
Do yall like this story? Please tell me. I'm gong to put notes here for now. And sorry that was short! I'm tired and I want to make a chapter tonight so that want I did! Make sure to go check out my other book/ books! Love y'all!
-Ansley 💌