Starting

A\N : Man I fucked up. I write a whole chapter of around 1500 words then suddenly due to my little brother, my net turns off. After setting it back, I saw that my whole chapter didn't get saved and I have to start it from the beginning. It broke my spirit completely. So, I am gonna just explain it rather than write it again. Sorry about that but I am not feeling it to write it again.

Ayanokoji is now 8 and Matsuo take care of him after selling the whole bussiness. He just started a small business and keeps the money for Kiyotaka. One day Kiyotaka was buying snacks but he has extra money with him. Four boys saw him and decided to snatch away his money who are around 14 years old. Shinchiro and Benkai saw this and decided to help him. They follow him and when he got cornered by them, they decided to step in. But got in surprise that he single handedly defeated them. They approach him and introduces themselves. Well I am gonna write from here.

3rd Person POV :

"Hey Ayanokoji. Why don't you come to my friend dojo. I want to see more of your fighting. What do you say Shin?" asked Benkai.

"Well if he agrees." said Shinchiro aka Shin.

"Okay." said Kiyotaka.

Then the three started going towards the dojo. After sometime, the three of them reached Wakasa Dojo. There they saw Takeomi watching TV while Wakasa training a little girl around Ayanokoji age.

"Shin and Benkai, and who is he?" asked Takeomi.

"He is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, our new friend." said Shin.

"A new kid? Do you want me to train him also?" asked Wakasa.

"New huh?" said Senju.

"Don't be foolish Waka. He just single handedly defeated four boys around the age of 14." said Benkai.

This surprise the other three present in the dojo and they all looked at him.

"Four at once? Incredible." said Wakasa.

"Indeed." said Takeomi.

"Hey you. Ayanokoji. Why don't we fight. I want to see who is stronger." said Senju.

"Good idea. I also want to see that." said Benkai.

"Please go easy on her." whisper Shin and he nodded.

"Okay then. I will be reffre. Lets start the duel." said Takeomi.

Then Shin, Wakasa and Benkai stands in front of the ring while Takeomi was in the middle. Senju is on left end and Ayanokoji is on right.

"Okay then. Start." said Takeomi and also left the ring.

But the two of them didn't move and looked into each other.

"Why don't you attack?" asked Senju.

"That'll end quickly. Come at me." said Kiyotaka.

This angry Senju and she quickly runs at him. She throw a kick on his upper side but he dogded it effertlessly. She backed up and give him a barrage of kicks and some punches but he dodged them all easily.

"My turn."

Kiyotaka said and threw a punch at her stomach. She tried to dodge it but he was more quick. She received it and gasped for air. Then he kicks her on the chest and in response, she flew upwards. This surprised the one present and they tried to save her. Before anyone can do anything, Kiyotaka jumped in the air and catches her in his arms. She instantly hugs him tightly and their position was of princess carry. He landed on the ground safely.