Aftermath

A\N : This chapter starts after the day of the fight. I was thinking of making a short chapter but decided to make a normal one. Please Enjoy.

Kisaki POV :

How!? How did this happen!? I planned everything and it was going all according to my plan. But in the end results got changed and Baji survives. Baji already take measures of my plan in advance. I know that he is not that smart to figure it out. And none of the Toman Captains also.

Could it be that Crybaby? No I know he is strong but not this smart. Then that leaves only one option. Acting President of Toman, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. He is very mysterious and hardly take any interest in meetings. Its like he is just observing everything in the shadows. I have to keep my eyes on him and make my future move cautiously.

Ayanokoji POV :

The battle between Toman and Valhalla ended tomorrow and tonight a meeting of Toman in the usual place. I am currently heading towards the address of Kazutora, where he is staying after he got released from the prison.

I arrive at the place and rings the doorbell. Its a short apartment but it is better than nothing. After a minute or so, Kazutora comes and opens the door for me.

"Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon. Come inside."

I got inside and when I looked at his face, he has dark mark under his eyes and have a dejected face. I took a seat on the couch and he sat infront of me.

"So, what do you want to talk about from someone like me?"

"You know, who saved your life is actually not me."

"Yeah I know. Its Takemichi. I will thank him later."

I nod my head in return.

"What I want to talk about is, what will you do now?"

"I..... I-I don't know. I betrayed Mikey and Toman two times. I have nothing more to do."

"No. You have."

"Huh?"

"I got a message from Mikey for you. He said 'I forgive you Kazutora. You can come back anytime. You will always be a part of Toman.' "

After hearing this, his eyes got teary and he started crying silently.

"I see. Thanks Mikey from me. But I don't want to do anything for the time being."

"The decision is your to make. Nobody will stop you. But..."

"But?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"A favor? What is it? If I can do this, I will."

"The thing you have to do is..........."

Then I start explain his all that and after all explanation, I looked at him.

"So, will you do this?"

"Yes. I will. Don't worry, you have my whole support."

"Thank You."

"Don't thank me. This is what friends are for after all." he said with a smile.

"Yeah. They are." I said with a smile.

Then we talk about for sometime and enjoy eachother company. After that, I left his place.