Brahman

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Kiyotaka just comes back from Chiba and now in between the mess with 2 Dieties. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

Kiyotaka enters Tokyo half an hour ago and was on his way home. But on his way, he encounters 2 of the 3 dieties. Brahman and Rokuhara Tendai.

Everyone is looking at him and now regain their composure. South drew his hands half on the air and has a smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Toman Acting President, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!" said South.

Senju seeing Kiyotaka has a little blush on her face and a smile. But she control herself by doing anything stupid.

"Indeed. He is." said Takeomi.

"Wait isn't he the one who with Hanagaki Takemichi destroys the whole Tenjiku!"

"Yeah, he is. I heard, he is very strong!"

South comes a few steps forward and address him.

"Oii! Ayanokoji! Join Rokuhara Tendai!!" said South.

"No! He is going to join Brahman!!" said Takeomi.

"Sorry, but I just come back to Tokyo. I want to rest for a while in my house." said Kiyotaka.

Suddenly Cops siren can be heard by all of them.

"Tch. The cops. Lets get out of here everyone!" said South.

Then Rokuhara Tendai members started leaving the place. Takeomi comes and put a hand on Draken shoulder.

"Draken. Sorry for just standing quietly." said Takeomi.

"No Problem."

"Akashi? They know each other?" Takemichi.

"Besides, he is finally here." said Takeomi with a smirk.

"Huh?"

"We are leaving too! Lets Go!" said Takeomi.

Senju then looks at Kiyotaka and he nods a little in return. She got a little smile on her face and then looks at Takemichi.

"So, that's Hanagaki."

Senju said and the rest of Brahman also left the place. Draken & Takemichi then looks at Kiyotaka and approach him.

"Kiyotaka-kun, when did you come back?" asked Takemichi.

"The cops are coming. Lets go somewhere first." said Kiyotaka.

"Okay. Takemichi, we are also leaving." said Draken.

Then the three of them hops into the motorcycle. Draken is driving the bike while Takemichi is in the middle and behind him is Kiyotaka with his bag.

"I am sorry Takemichi, there something big I gotta tell you. I am currently a member of Brahman." said Draken.

"Huh?"

"So, new gangs have emerged?" asked Kiyotaka.

"Yeah. There are currently three big gangs known as '3 Dieties'." said Draken.

Then Draken explains him all the things about these gangs and Takemichi explains him his journey about the future and his goal.

"I see. So, Mikey did it huh." said Kiyotaka.

"What will you do?" asked Draken.

"We'll talk later about this. I need a bath now." said Kiyotaka.

"Okay."