Kiss

A hour had past, and i was on my way back home since i needed to wait for alex to drop round the clothes. It was getting late, and i was getting hungry, so, I hurried back and started making some food.

A knock on the door disturbed me from mixing the pasta i was making, I wiped my hands and quickly rushed to the door.

"hey" alex chirped

"oh! alex! hey come in!"

"what you cooking? smells brill" he sat down on the settee and placed the clotheson the coffee table. He smelt like beer due to his job at the bar.

"pasta, do you want some" i shouted from the kitchen.

"please if you dont mind"

a little while later i came in with 2 bowls of pasta and set them on the table

" i saw you across the street earlier" i blushed at the memory of him smiling at me. I know i shouldnt , not after what matt told me.

"oh yeah! i wouldve come say hi but i was working" he added.  I told him that i work at the record store and that i mightve seen him come in a few times.                                                                        As i spoke i couldnt help but notice that he kept looking at my eyes, then down to my lips. i could feel tension growing between us..

"Youre stunnin , Arabella. I want you to know that. I cant take my eyes off you"

i felt my cheeks flush red and before i knew it, he was cupping my jaw with his hand.  I knew it was wrong. And i could already hear matt moaning at me, and i knew we dont really know eachother, but i couldnt help myself. I leaned into him and our mouths moved in a slow pace together. As the kiss deepened i found myself tugging onto his hair, earning a groan escape from his lips. His tounge pushed against my teeth, begging for entrance that i let him have. I pulled myself onto his lap and grinded against him. It was wrong. So wrong.

"upstairs?" he moaned into my ear and i nodded desperatley

He carried me up the stairs and threw me on the bed as i sucked on his neck and i travelled down him and unzipped his jeans. I pulled out his throbbing member and started stroking it

"please bella dont tease me i need you" he begged

I spat and took him all at once , desperatley wanting him inside of me.

I pulled dwon my jeans and pushed my panties aside to stretch myself out. I pulled him out of my mouth and lowered myself onto him, not caring about using any protection. i needed him.

I moaned his name while he thrust deep inside me roughly. i could feel myself getting closer with every push until he pulled out and came on my stomach and i squirted all over him.

We lay on my bed after cleaning up,  panting and thinking about what we had just done

"best sex ive ever had" i breathed. No man has ever made me cum so hard in my life.

                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Alex had left after we ate and we had talked. We didnt talk about what we did because neither of us had really processed what happened. I still cant get over him.  I barely know him, yet i had just had the best fuck of my life with him. But i know ill have to deal with matt at some point.