confess

ALEX POV:

i had arrived to the studio later than usual. in the shower this morning i admit , i pleasured myself thinking about arabella and what we did. I dont know what we are, if we could be considered friends. We had met not long ago atall.

The sound of matts voice disturbed me from my daydreaming and quickly realised i had a hard on and covered myself with a nearby pillow.

"i called you 17 times last night alexander where were you? we were meant to practice." matt yelled

"oh erm i were at me mums" i lied. and he knew it. my mum is in london right now.

" lies. you were at bellas , werent you? i checked your location." i felt panic rise up in me. What if he found out? what would happen? surely arabella doesnt want matt to know.

Matt left and slammed the door.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

ARABELLA POV:

i was sat on my sofa , reading, when matt burst through the door.

" DID YOU FUCK ALEX?"

"what? whats going on??" i put my book down and tried to focus on why matt is so angry

"dont try to act clueless. DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ALEXANDER?"

"matt whats going on?" how does he know?

"i know , you know."

"what the fucks wrong with you? why do you have to know?" i slammed my fist into the chair

"AHA SO YOU DID YOU LYING CUNT!"

fuck.

"answer me. DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ALEX? YES OR NO?"

"FINE!" i stood up "I DID HAVE SEX WITH ALEX. AND IT WAS THE BEST SEX OF MY LIFE! SO WHAT?"

Matt looked at me in disbelief. he looked like i had just killed his entire family.

"i cant believe you. Youre a slut."

He left and slammed the door

And i was stood there.