8. Weaslys, Notts, Potters, Malfoys

We had just finished our 2nd parenting class of the day. And we had finished our classes. On our way back to the astronomy tower I couldn't help but ask questions about magical children.

"So we need a wand but children younger than 10 can throw a tantrum causing things to levitate, cause power outages, and could hex you without hexing you?"

"Basically. Are you scared granger?" He asks taking my hand. We had an amazing day, laughing and learning. I didn't mind he had taken my hand.

"A little. I love children but the youngest magical children I've been around is the 1st years."

We reach the portrit and Draco mummers the new password. And with that we enter our full common room.

Ginny sitting on one couch with Ron. Pansy sitting on the other with Theo, and harry sitting over at the window. Lavander is sitting on the arm of the couch next to Ron.

Brilliant. Of course Ron and I would have to share a common room.

"Oi why are you holding her hand."

"Sod off weasal." Draco says holding my hand even tighter.

"What day did you get?" Ginny asks with a small smile.

"Halloween." I say with a smile.

"Oh, we just have a regular day. The 18th of November."

"I'm going to have a bloody Christmas wedding." Harry says shaking his head.

"People are starting creaminess tomorrow" Theo chimes in. "At least we all have a little time for a freedom" he pauses. "After dinner we should all drink." Nott says looking to Draco. "You think you can nab the kitchens like old times?"

"What? We can't do such a thing we are head boy and head girl!" I say loudly.

"Oh simmer down granger" Nott says to me. "I'm sorry about what I called you yesterday morning. But if you want me to even remotely tolerate you. Your gonna have to let us do this"

"If you think your half ass apology is going to make me say yes your bloody mistakin."

"Drakkkk-" Pansy started but I glared at her. "Draco please get her to say yes" she says in a normal voice.

"Mi" Harry says walking over to me. "I can't believe I'm agreeing with the slytherins but. I want to get drunk. Please?" I look at him then back to everyone else in the room.

"Friday night after I patroll with Draco we will get the stuff while we are out. If you lot are getting drunk then so am I."

"But we need to do it tonight. We have a quittage game Saturday morning." Nott says leaning back in his chair.

"Fine. Fine" I say walking to mine and Malfoys bedroom. "I'm taking a shower. Ginny want to go to dinner with me when I'm done?" I ask looking at her before I close the door. She nods and I head to our private bathroom.

They expanded the tub to make it big enough for two. Ew.

I get in and wash quickly and I pull a towel over myself and I step out. I crack the bathroom door to see if Draco had come in our stayed out.

I slip out of the bathroom finding him no where in sight.

I had my back turned to the door. Looking for my leggings in my drawers to hear a voice.

"Next time you'll be completely naked when I find you like this alone again" I quicklu turn around to see a smiling Draco.

I blush. "Oh shut up." I turn back around and grab my hoodies and a pare of black leggings. Not the leggings I would have wanted but.

"Like what you see" I ask before I could know what I was even asking.

He shakes his head and blushes. "Take the towel off and I'll tell you then" he says quickly regaining his thoughts.

I scuff. "Your not going to embarrass me" I say and close the bathroom door and i quickly get changed.

I throw open the door to see Malfoy petting my cat. "If you hurt him I'll hex you" I say crossing my arms.

"Calm down. He just wanted a treat so I gave him one and I've been petting him"

I nod at him and he follows me out of the room to the common room.

"Oi Malfoy tell them that we always take some Veritaserum from the potions closet. It's apart of the drinking fun." I felt the hesitation Malfoy had. "Oh common, we are still going to do it right? Or are you too puss now Malfoy"

"I'm not a puss. Of course I'm getting the surm" he says going to sit in a chair farthest away from Parkinson's.

"Okay then. We will play, 100 questions while we drink" Nott says delighted and he stands "ready for dinner?" As Nott asks this he stands and Ginny follows.

"I could eat" she said stepping to him. Harry never took his eyes off her.

"Good" he says throwing an arm around her shoulder. "Let's eat lady red" she gives out the most ugliest giggle I had ever seen her give and Nott just... smiles a real smile in return.

"Potter. Let's eat" Parkinson says standing. "We can probably sit together"

"Probably" Harry says nonmcholantly passing her. I could see the pain in her face.

"Ron Ron-"

"Lav stop with the Ron Ron. Obviously we are going down to dinner. And obviously we are going to sit next to eachother. Are you seriously that daft woman?" Ron scuffs then walks up to me. "Are you coming mi?" He asks with a shy smile.

"Oi, Weasley I'll take care of her. Go help Lav" Draco says mimicking how Ron had called Lavander.

Ron angerly takes Lavenders hand and exits the room.

I try to intertwine my hand with Draco but he pulls his hand away. "What are you doing granger?"

"I—I though"

Draco scuffs cutting me off. "You thought wrong. I'm only doing what I have to because of this bloody law. We don't have to push anything else"

"Remember when you held my hand after classes? When you told me to take my towel off? That would be pushing it. But yet you still did it. What happened! When did you suddenly become mean again?"

"I've always been mean granger. If you expect me to have feelings for you. Don't. We are being forced to do this. The only good thing about this is that I finally shaked Pansy." He says standing and moving for the potrit.

"Why are you saying this?" I quickly felt a wave of sadness and hurt at his words.

"I don't like you Granger and you don't like me. That's how it has to stay"

"I don't hate you." I say feeling a tear slip from my eye.

"Yeah, well I hate you" and with that he disappears out of the portrait. Leaving me with burning eyes, and a breaking heart.