21. Proper Dinner Wear

That was an amazing lunch Draco thank you." I thank him after we had finished the meal. He intertwined our fingers.

I had already changed back to my long sleeve and skirt. Since I felt ridiculous walking on the side of the street in a dressing dress.

"Are we going back to Hogwarts to get ready for your mothers dinner? It is about 2 after all." He looks down at me making eye contact. But for some reason this was different it sent a shiver up my spine.

"Well, uhm we are going to one more shop." He says breaking eye contact.

"For what? You've spent a lot on me today- I have move than eno-"

"You need proper dinner wear." I snap my head to him in shock.

"Before you bought me all that clothing- that I didn't want by the way." I sneer feeling the anger in me start to boil. "I had perfectly fine dinner atier, and more than enough now since you bought me almost everything you saw." I hiss pulling my hand away.

"Hermione. No need to get upset." He says as I put my arms across my chest. "You didn't have good dinner wear, our casual wear. Not good enough as a soon to be Malfoy- anyways" he says avoiding my gaze. I quickly stop in my tracks.

"Oh. So. What I wear. Isn't good enough for your rich-pure blooded- high standards- pompous ass-" he was about to cut me off but I raise my voice. "And ferthermore. I dress, how I want. I'm comfortable. This" I say grabbing the ends of my short skirt. "Isn't exactly comfortable. I'm pretty. And this is dressing up, but this is not casual wear."

"Granger. Calm down." Malfoy sneers at me. "You are enough." He makes a noise and runs a hand through his hair. "You are beautiful how you are. But as a future Malfoy-"

"Yes I'm the future Mrs Malfoy- but I will be and dress how I please."

"Hermione." Draco sighs and I look to him lowering my arms from a chest. "It isn't just a title... my mother will most likely be explaining that tonight." He sighs.

"What is it? Being one of the original founding family's left? Being one of the richest wizarding family... so I'll get to throw parties and buy jewelry that costs more than half of muggle London, I already know how to cook-

"We have house elves-"

"Not for long" I hate, the use of elves it's slavory.

Draco pinched the bridge of his nose. "I pay them, and they choose to continue work for the Malfoy Family." he sneers at me. "Now. Let's go." He says grabbing my hand pulling me to a secluded spot.

"Malfoy!" I pause. "Malfoy I'm not done talking-"

"Well you might want to be since we are about to apperate." He glared at me and I closed my mouth.

Soon I felt the familiar pull at my belly button.

~.~.~

"Keep up" Draco says to me pulling my hand as soon as we landed. I almost fell. But that's okay. You fucking prat.

"Ah! Draco!" An elderly woman with a long yellow measuring tape around her neck, pins and pens in her blond- turning gray hair. She wore a black skirt that went down past her knees block stockings, a black shirt but with white ruffles on her chest. She had needles and string and thimbles and different swashes and styles of fabric floating around her head. "How's your mother?" She asked when we got closer to her.

"Mrs. Fits! It's always nice to see you." Draco said, pleasantly.

I felt a little bad, because I instantly thought, 'the perfect Malfoy Family, associates themselves with her'. She seems very nice. She had a warmth and glow to her smile.