.:3:.

A week went by but they still haven't found sonic but soon put missing posters all around möbius but they feared that he had found another home. Just as they gave up hope the door bell rang Mrs dark quickly shouted "comming" she was shocked to see that the person who rang brought sonic asleep "oh thank you thank you so much here' your rewar-" she was cut off by the person saying "no keep the reward i only need to see a family back together. A couple hours later sonic woke up "w-where am i... Huh!" Sonic jumped when he found out where he was "your up. Why did you run away" shadow questions "a b-boy c-called scourge said that y-you hated m-me." Shadow was got up and shouted "SCOURGE!!!!!!!!" After that sonic and shadow went to sleep. The next day shadow + sonic went to school and shadow said "when i find scourge i'm gunna beat him so hard so that he will cough up his own blood" sonic gasped "wow you really hate scourge" sonic said amazed but as soon as he said that scourge appeared "SCOURGE!!" "Oh hi shado-" before he could finish shadow had started punching him and shadow was right scourge did cough up his own blood until the principal stopped the fight and pulled sonic shadow and scourge into her office "Shadow Sonic in here now" they instantly obeyed and sat down in the principals office opposite to scourge "shadow why did you start punching scourge" the principal asked in a calm voice "a week ago on sonics first day at school he was on his own at a bench when scourge said come with me sonic followed scourge to a corner and said that I hated him and that i wanted to hurt him, i mean why would i hurt my own brother" Shadow stated. The principal gasped "sonic is this true" she asked *sonic nodded* "SCOURGE!!!!!!"
"Y-yes m-miss" scourge responded nervously. "Your expelled" the room fell into silence then the principal said "shadow and sonic you may leave or stay and see scourges fate" they both looked at each other and decided to go.