.:9:.

Silver could not believe what he heard the got new roommates but they weren't told about this " uh why did you shout and who's these people hey sonic, blaze get here now" shadow said in a sleepy voice "what huh who's this" sonic and blaze said half asleep "where your new rommates" nick and may answered then sonic ran and hugged shadow tightly but not enough so that he couldn't breath"um what's he doing" nick asked "he's just shy that's all so don't worry but I'm. Gonna ask this why are you here?" Answered shadow "where here because the receptionist told us there was a spare room in this dorm" said may " ugh amy yeah there is a small room in the back go in there and get settled I'm making diner " shadow said then went to the kitchen still with sonic clung to him then let go knowing he was making diner " so what will we have for diner " asked sonic " mash, roast chicken and gravy your favourite " shadow smiled then he remembered the ring he got to give sonic not to marry him with but you'll see "hey sonic i got you some thing" shadow then pulled out a mostly purple but with red green and yellow " whats this" sonic asked " no i'm not going to ask you to marry me yet but this ring lets you control your forms... There is a very powerful form that you have experienced before but in your sleep" shadow explained " oh yeah "

Me:you'll love the new form sonic
Sonic: can't wait

Shadow: AHHHHHHH!!!
Amy: YOU SON OF A BITCH IMA GOING TO KILL YOU
Shadow: NOT IF YOU CAN'T CATCH ME

Me: oookk then see you guys next time