.:11:.

Eggmans pov in his lab

"From what i saw sonic whispered something then he changed into that thing so i need to create an elixir that will make him on my side when he changes but how... ah i got it *types on computer* yes this will work just fine

Sonics pov

I was talking to may she looks like Tikal but brown and nick he is a yellow hedgehog with black streaks "so what does it feel like in that form of yours" may asked " well it feels like you are on fucking steroids and you feel calm as you form takes control and you just wait for it to be over" i replied thinking about shadow 'ugh where is he I'm getting worried' then a knock on the door " who could that be " then i answered the door but to my surprise it was ol nosehair " what do you wa-" i was cut off by something being poured down my throat " ahh *gargle* hhhh" i then shouted chaos ultimate but before i shouted it the form said 'no don't say it plea-' then the form spoke to me in my head but it wasn't ultimate it was fleetway 'shit shit shit do you know what that elixir was he is controlling ultimate shit... there is another way we can defeat the elixir but we have to get where eggman wants us to so just wait ok' then we went out of the collage.

Shadows pov
"Sonic i'm back *heres sobs* MAY what happened to you sonic where is he." " eggman poured something down his throat and then he followed him somewhere" then a sudden crash was heard then nick ran from the door way " shadow what did you do i thought we were friends now it doesn't look that way" nick was then punched in the face by jack who was a completely red hedgehog with a green belly and muzzle and purple eyes and he over here'd everything from his room " DON'T BLAME SHADOW FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT " then a fight broke out between jack and nick " dark sphere" jack shouted and knocked nick out cold ( btw thanks to CharlineEric for letting me use the dark sphere)

Sonic pov
'So fleetway whats the plan' i thought 'well even though you are stuck in here with all your forms you can concentrate your left over energy to release you and your forms but you will pass out so we will have to protect you are you ready' then ultimate just fell to his knees and held its head screaming as night, day, good, evil, fleetway, darkspine, dark and sonic all appeared next to ultimate and sonic fell to the ground but was carried by a blue aura around him it was silver

Me CLIFFHANGER

Sonic and shadow: WHYYYY!