🍒💋🍓My Hotie🍓💋🍒

Plot of the story: Yn came to an interview and saw her Hotie..
____________________________________

No one pov:

A girl with wolf hair cut sitting in the office lobby, waiting for her turn to attend the interview. Her outfit made her look so manly. All girls and boys in the office look at her and some of them praise her beauty.

 All girls and boys in the office look at her and some of them praise her beauty

Soon the ceo's PA came to that girl and said.

PA:"Ma'am now it's your turn please go.." She said as that wolf hair cut girl nodded and spilt the gum that she was eating. She straightly walk to the ceo's cabin without any knock.

???:"Hello ma'am, here is my resume.." She sat on the seat infront of the CEO who is turning to the window side now turn to face that girl.

Ceo:"Don't you have knowledge about knocking the door..?" The ceo ask as that girl gritted her teeth.

???:"I'm. Sorry. Ma'am." She said in a cold voice as the ceo smirks. The ceo take the resume from the office table and start to assume it.

Ceo:"Hmm.. Lee Yn. Your qualifications and your marks are good in both school and college.." She put the file ahead and put her hand on the table while resting her chin over her palm.

Ceo:"Why did you choose this job?" Shebask while examining that wolf hair girl who look so confident.

Yn:"I did it! because my heart says it too. And I have the confidence to take over this job..Sindi" With alot of guts she said that as Sindi aka ceo of the Latin enterprises was shocked because no one say her name in front of her.

Sindi:"I'm your boss!! Give me some respect Miss. Lee Yn." Yn roll her eyes and said.

Yn:"You're not my boss because you don't give me job yet..so I can call you like this too and this is your name right? Why we have names..just to calling the person right? Oh~ I'm sorry for don't knowing that your name is Boss.." She said sassily and flip her hair. And this touch Sindi's ego as she said in anger.

Sindi:"You are appointed.." She said while gritting her teeth. Yn smiles and ask.

Yn:"When did I can join..?" Sindi look at her and said.

Sindi:"Today onwards.." She is controlling her anger and said that. Yn got up and went out.
____________________________________

Sindi pov:

She is on my veins..no one speaks to me like this..but she did. Even my parents also afraid to stand in front me but she did. She is something else.

I sigh and return to my work but stopped by a door knock sound. I look up from the computer as again its her. Yn.

Sindi:"What now..?" I ask in annoying tone because she is really annoying me.

Yn:"Ma'am I forgot to tell you something.." I look at her and tilt my head to the side.

Sindi:"And what is it..?" She smiles and said something which made me blush.

Yn:"You look so hot ma'am.." With that she wink and leaves.
____________________________________

Time Skip one week later (Yn pov):

It's so boring to work here. I'm the main manager of the production department. It's so hard I want to work in day time and report my side of work to her in evening. That is the only time I'm meeting her. That is the thing made this work so boring. I said some pickup lines for her but she just side eye me and leave.

Sindi:"Miss. Lee Yn what are you doing?" She ask. 'Ahh! Dreaming about my darling she came to me..I will make you mine so soon baby don't worry.. ahh! Her voice is lovely melody to my ears.'

Sindi:"MISS. LEE YYNNNNN!"

Yn:"Yah..present." I gasps and look at her.

Sindi:"Yes that is what I'm saying be in present when you're working and come to the meeting room in an hour.." She said as I bowed as she walk back to her cabin and that is the time I notice what she wearing.

" She said as I bowed as she walk back to her cabin and that is the time I notice what she wearing

She is so cute in this dress but..her thighs are reveling. I heard some men in my team whispering something about her. I got super anger and stomped my feet and walk away.

After the meeting, I went to her cabin without any knock because I'm so angry now because in the whole meeting no one listened to what she said but her thighs. Some men get hard by that and some guys talk so dirty about her.
____________________________________

No one pov:

When Yn enters into Sindi's cabin without any knock Sindi look at her in annoying.

Sindi:"I said you many times Yn to knock the door before you get in.." She again went to the computer. Yn slammed her fist on the table and shout.

Yn:"DON'T YOU HAVE SENSE? HUH? WHAT TO WEAR IN MEETING?? ALL PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU WITH DIRTY MIND!!.." She yell the top of her lung as Sindi just look at her in eyes.

Sindi:"Who cares..?" Yn face went palm because of what Sindi said.

Yn:"I CARES FOR IT!!.." Now Sindi got anger. She got up from her seat and grab Yn's collar and ask.

Sindi:"WHY YOU CARES..?? HUH?? DID I SAID YOU TO CARE ABOUT ME..? NO RIGHT THEN WHAT TH...hmm hmm?" Sindi's eyes wide in shock due to Yn's kiss. Yes! You guys heard right..Yn kiss Sindi. She grab Sindi's waist like her life depends upon to it. Sindi was in pure shock to do something for it. After sometimes later Yn pulled away and look at Sindi in her eyes and chuckle.

Yn:"You look so cute when you look at me like this..like it and blush yet confusion.." Sindi look away but Yn grab her chin and said.

Yn:"I really willing to say that I love you..I don't know how to propose you but this is my feelings for you..I'm in madly in love with you..will you be mine hotie..?" Sindi look at her and nodded while hiding her smile. Yn jump up and down.

Sindi:"Did you just call me hot..?" Yn nodded in happy as again Sindi ask.

Sindi:"am I hotie..?" Yn look at her eyes and pull Sindi by her waist close to herself and said.

Yn:"Yes..you are My Hotie.."

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

A/N: Hope you guys like it!.. It's just for fun not to hurt your feelings. If I hurt or hate you by my words I'm so sorry *bow*

So...love you all...

👋 bye👋