part:2

You were walking alone while sulking.you are trying to find a job.But its difficult then before.you urgently need a job.you need to pay apartment rent.you need to pay for your studies.you need to do all alone in this cruel world.You look up at the sky and smiled.

Y/n:"i will not give up till my last breath." you again start to walk.
You notice a little girl who was holding a doll with her one hand and another was holding her mother's hand. Yours eyes get teary in no time.you missed all of this.yes,you miss your little family like crazy.

You were so lost that didnt even realise that you are on the road.A horn sound bring you to the reality. You quickly look at the car as it was horning.

You were standing there froze.soon the door open,a familiar no,VERY familiar person come out from the car.He took his step towards you.You dont know why but felt scared by his cold stare.

Taehyung :"Are you really like to come in my path huh."

You look around saw it gets a mess.Because of you it gets traffic jam.You bows at him apologetic.

Y/n:"iam sorry i didnt realise."

Taehyung :"if you want to die then go somewhere." he said rudely.

Your eyes fills with tears.He turn around to leave.

Y/n:"you are so rude.Because of you i lost my job."

He stop walking but didnt turn around to face you.you quickly run from there.You were walking while wiping your tears.

Y/n:"rude jerk!" you curse him in mind.

In kim mansion------

Taehyung kept stare at his reflection. He wore a blue suit.He was looking breathtaking handsome.

Suddenly someone knock on his door.

Taehyung :"Come in!"

Mrs kim enter in the room. She smiles at him.

Mrs kim:"my son you are looking so handsome.Even much then your dad."

He just nod as he look down.mrs kim set his coller.

Mrs kim:"Iam sure today you will kill the girls by your single look."

Taehyung :"mom!"

Mrs kim:"son how long you will suffer for that girl.Please move on.She will not come back again."

Taehyung :"mom please.i dont want to talk about this."

Mrs kim:"tae i cant see you in pain."

Taehyung :"iam going downstair. " he quickly walk away from her.

She look at direction where he left.

Mrs kim:"i am sorry tae but i will always do which will be best for you."

She also leave from the room.

Taehyung come downstair and get busy with people.He greet the guest with fake smile which is unnoticed by everyone.

??:"How can you forget your best friend tae."

Taehyung look at the person and smiled.

Taehyung :"i didnt forget you jimin."he said while hugging him.

Jimin:"yeah yeah whatever."

He playfully punch him.

Taehyung :"how is going everything with rose."

Jimin:"yeah its going good between us.you know she is the best girl i ever met."

Taehyung :"ohh come on every lover boy say that."