part:18

You were staring at your reflection in the mirror.You blushed when you remembered about taehyung.

Y/n:"Wait a minute why Iam blushing?its not like I like him or something.Maybe love him?" you widen your eyes and cover your mouth.

You quickly shook your head and sit on the bed while calming down your heartbeat.

Y/n:"I must have gone crazy seriously.Should I give him a chance?ughhhhh I don't know what to do."you lay down on the bed and roll on that.You quickly get up when you heard your phone ringed.Its him,Kim Taehyung.

Y/n:"He came on the right time." you quickly take your bag and look at the mirror before leaving.

Taehyung was scrolling on his phone.Suddenly door opening sound make his attention on you.You slowly get in the car and close the door.

Y/n:"Hello mr kim." you smiled nervously and look down at your hands.

Taehyung :"Hello mrs kim." he smirk while you just bite your lips being flustered completely.

Y/n:"umm lets go then." you look around because of sudden nervousness.

Taehyung :"wahhh you wore a dress today impressive."

Y/n:"I thought you wi-will like i-- you stop as you realised what did you said.Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung :"You don't have to wear in which you feel uncomfortable.Don't need to change yourself for me or for someone." you look at him when he grab your hand and slightly kiss on it.

Taehyung :"I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE."you smiled shyly while nodding.

Taehyung :"Ok let's go then.First we will go on a movie date."

Y/n:"Movie!"you jump with happiness.

Taehyung :"I guess you like the idea." you nod happily.

Time skip,

You were laughing while walking beside him.He glare at you angrily.

Y/n:"I-Iam sorry b-but you were crying like a child." you held your stomach while laughing hard.

Taehyung :"yeah because that was sad  movie.How do you expect me to laugh?I felt bad for that guy." he pout while walking beside you.

Y/n:"still why you were crying for that  scene." you wipe your tears and look at him while controlling your laugher.

Taehyung :"stop laughing,will you please." he glare at you.

Y/n:"What if I dont then-

Taehyung :"Wait then." he tried to held you but you quickly run away from him.

Y/n:"yeah do-sorry sorry-you tried to run fast but he grab you and pulled you towards him.

Taehyung :"Naughty girl." he pick you in a bridal style.

Y/n:"yeah mr kim please put me down." you struggle to get down but he held you tightly.

Taehyung :"Never mrs kim." he smirk and walk towards his car.you slowly put your hands on his shoulder.

Y/n:"people are watching." you look at him while he just smiled.

Taehyung :"Let them be."you blushed at his stare.

Time skip,

You stare at him as he was cutting the vegetables.You went towards him and gave him a kitchen apron.

Y/n:"Your shirt will be stained,put on this." he look at the cloth and then at you.

Taehyung :"Made me wear." he smiled as you narrowed your eyes.