part:15

2 days later,

You sigh loudly as you fell on your bed lazily.You rolled on the bed.

Y/n:"Iam so tired ughhh." you close your eyes.

Suddenly you heard the bell ringed.You quickly get up from the bed.

Y/n:"who could it be right now?" you run to open the door.you immediately pulled in a hug by your best friend.

Y/n:"uhhh you are killing me sohee." you tried to push her but she held you tighter.

Sohee:"I missed you that's why I came to see you." she smiled cheekily.

Y/n:"come inside please." you close the door as soon as you both entered inside.

Sohee:"y/n look what is this?" she show you her bracelet. You widen your eyes...

Y/n:"That's so pretty sohee. max gave you this?" she nod happily.

Sohee:"yes he did.I really love it."

Y/n:"So what you will take?coffee or---

Sohee:"Coffee,you are the best coffee maker." you laugh at her remark.

Y/n:"Did you forgot that I used to work in a coffee shop." she nod slowly.

Sohee:"Yeah I remember everything about you."

After sometime,

Y/n:"here take your coffee." you handed her the mug.You also sit beside her.

Sohee:"Thank you babe.By the way y/n,max told me that he came to your place."

Y/n:"yes he did." she nod slowly.

Sohee:"And he also told me that mr kim also came to meet you.So,you had better tell me everything in details that what is going on."

Y/n:"Sohee he is like my boss nothing ok."

Sohee:"Max told me that he acted protective towards you."

Y/n:"um its just he is good guy---

Sohee:"Come on y/n,dont ignore the situation.He likes you." she said excitedly while you were staring at her blankly.

Y/n:"Are you crazy?Why he will like me though?And we belongs to different world.So,its impossible that he will like me."

Sohee:"come on y/n don---

Y/n:"Sohee I am just like a maid to him nothing else."you smiled but that was fake.

Sohee:"huh fine whatever you say.But I will fix a blind date for you then."

Y/n:"what sohee no.Please Iam not interested now."

Sohee:"Come on y/n how long you will be single huh.You need someone in your lonely life."she caresse your cheeks.

Y/n:"ok fine do whatever you want." you smiled with her.

Sohee:"I love you."

Y/n:"I love you too." you hug her tightly.

Next day,

Taehyung :"Happy birthday my beautiful mom."he hug her softly.

Mrs kim:"Thank you tae." she kiss on his cheek.

Jennie:"Mom happy birthday." she also come and hug her.

Mrs kim:"Thank you my babe."

Jennie:"Mom where is dad?" she asked while sitting on the chair.

Mrs kim:"Oh he went to meet his friend." she pour the juice on the glass.

Taehyung :"Did he wish you?" he lean forward while raising his eyebrows.