part:10

Y/n:"Grandma,what are you looking at?" you came and sit beside her.

Grandma:"Nothing just seeing my love of my life." she smiled and look at you.

Y/n:"oh so it's the photo of your husband?"you asked while staring at the picture.

Grandma:"Yes he is my husband.you know he was so gentleman I mean I  fallen for his gentleness." her eyes get teary to remember the beautiful moments they spent together.

Y/n:"Ohh that was so romentic right grandma." you laugh at her shyness.

Grandma:"yes he was very romentic and handsome."

Y/n:"yes I can see that grandma."

Grandma:"you know y/n,he used to support me,he used to save me from getting scold by my mother-in-law and he loved me more anything, means anything."

Y/n:"wow he is really so good." you smiled and hug her.

Grandma:"Yes he is but now he left me alone in this world." you wipe her tears.

Y/n:"dont cry grandma please." you pout while patting her back softly.

Grandma:"yes I will not cry."

Y/n:"He and mr kim is good unlike your grandson."

Grandma:"its not like that y/n.My tae was also good and well mannered but -

Y/n:"but what grandma?" you asked her.

Grandma:"Within 3 years he got changed,He was about to engaged with his girlfriend but she deceived him."

Y/n:"She didnt come?" she nod sadly.

Grandma:"he gave her love but in return she gave him pain and pain."

Y/n:"he still love her?" she look at you and nod.

Grandma:"yes he still,I hope he become the tae that used to be before."

Y/n:"he will dont worry grandma.You are not alone ok,we are with you."

Grandma:"yes I know that,I wish jennie also spend her time with me."

Y/n:"uffo grandma she is just little busy but she loves you."

Jennie was listening to your conversation outside the room.She look down.she took deep breath before entering in the room.

Jennie:"grandma!" she run to her and quickly bend down to hug her.

Grandma:"omo what happen to you sweetie?" she patted her back softly.

Jennie:"Iam sorry but I love you so much." with that she kiss her cheek.

Grandma:"yeah yeah I know you love me."

You stare at them lovingly.your eyes also get teary to see their sweet bond.

Jennie:"y/n actually mom was looking for you." she turn to you and said.

Y/n:"ok I will leave now." you quickly bows at them and walk out of the room.

You came downstairs and meet with mr kim.He was drinking his green tea.

Y/n:"Hello sir! How are you." you asked as soon as he look at you.

Mr kim:"Iam good Y/n but please dont call me sir.what I said to you that you should call me uncle.got it dear?" he smiled sweetly to you.

Y/n:"ok got it uncle,now good? By the way how was your day?"

Mr kim:"its was pretty good and yours?"

Y/n:"For me it so so." you notice that mrs kim come out from kitchen.