Bondita's ignorance

5 years passed away to manorama's incident in their life.....

both realised their mistakes and forgave each other.....

but the pain inside bondita was successfully hidden by her.....

now she was 16....anirudh explained her about what does a husband wife relation actually mean when she was 14....

she was very guilty of her actions....

she realised her love for him but didn't had any guts to say him....she accepted the fact that their relationship would never be like real husband wife....it breaks her everyday but she never ever got weak in front of him....

she studies hard day and night to fulfil their dream....their dream was only the way for her to get his affection....

now she's a beautiful 16 year old girl with beautiful curves....anirudh also started admiring her with her beauty.....

she always maintains balance between a daughter in law and student....

slowly binoy also accepted her wholeheartedly....

sampurna also asked forgiveness for her deeds from anirudh and bondita and they forgave her....

now she is a sister and a mother to to them who loves them very much....

with time passing....villagers started taunting her behind her back....they can't say anything to her in front....afterall she's RC's daughter in law....but bondita listens everything and breaks from inside.....

som and batuk were her biggest supporters like her own brothers....and for trilochan she's already a daughter to him....

bondita started distancing herself from him.....because she was sure that she will get weak in front of him....she ignores him most of the time.....which made him sometimes lonely and sad.....sometimes he do foolish things to gain her attention.....

in this years....trilochan was the biggest support of bondita.....he knew everything villagers taunting her....sometimes she also broke down in front of him crying her heart out.....he really feels bad for her.....he wanted to tell anirudh about it but bondita stopped him by her swear....

she didn't wanted his pity....

her ignorance was now getting unbearable for him....he didn't knew how much she beared and how much damage had being done to her little heart due to his one impulsive decision....

**************************************
one morning....

bondita completed her aarti with trilochan....she made coffee for anirudh....

she was going to his room when suddenly reality striked her....she remembered when first time she entered his room without permission....

she was 14....she came to his room for giving him coffee....

when she entered he came out of bathroom just in towel....

it was his fault that he didn't locked the door...despite it he shouted at her very badly and  ordered her to never ever come to his room....she got a another heartbreak that day....from that day she never went to his room.....despite of his permission....

back to reality....she asked bihari to take coffee for him....

In room,

anirudh was waiting for her that she will come with his coffee....

nowadays his day dosen't starts without seeing her face....

hearing a knock on door...he excitedly opens it but her excitement vanished as he saw bihari standing there....

bihari : aapki kapi chote malik....bahurani ji ne bhijwayi hai....

he got irritated.....he was about to burst out on him but then saw someone hiding behind pillar....he smiled recognised that she is none other than his bondita only....

he took the cup from him and sipped it....her coffee is enough to make his day.....

ani : coffee bohot acchi hai bihari....keh dena apni bahurani ji se ki coffee unki hi tarah meethi hai...

bondita wides her eyes....did he complimented her.....??

though she always send bihari or koyeli with his coffee but secretly watches him....

she left from there quickly...

she came in kitchen and breathed heavily....

bon : nahi bondita kamzor nahi padhna hai.....

she resumed her work....

On the other hand....

anirudh was having coffee...

ani : aisa kya ho gaya hai bondita tumhe jo tumne khud ko mujhse itna durr kar diya hai....bass bohot ho gaya ab pata lagana hoga....

********************************

he came down for breakfast and sat beside som and batuk....

everybody was present there except bondita....he was just looking for her.....

kaka : bahu rasoi mein hai....!!!

ani : huhh....

kaka : bahu ko hi dhund raha hai na...

he nodded....

ani : waise batuk ab tak school ke liye ready nahi hue....

batuk : dada aapki yaadast ko kya ho gaya hai....

ani : matlab...??

batuk : arey aaj humse neeche kaksha walo ka sports day hai toh hume chutti hai.....baudi ne aapko bataya nahi....??

ani : aaj kal tumhari baudi mujhse baat hi kaha karti hai....(murmured)

batuk : kya...??

ani : nahi kuch nahi bataya hoga bondita ne main bhul gaya....

he listened anklet sound....

he looked in direction and saw her coming out with tray in her hand....

kaka : bahu tum bhi aao naashta kar lo....

ani : haa bondita aao na....

he expected her to sit beside him but instead she sat on his opposite....

ani(mind) : kya ho gaya hai bondita tumhe.....aaj saare sawalo ka jawab main tumse lekar rahunga.....!!!!