Epilogue

Hii guys...

First of all thank you so much for showering all your love for this story....

But now it came to an end...

This is the last chapter....!!!!

********************************

3 years passed away....

After confession,

Anirudh and bondita gradually came closer....

Anirudh's decision of taking her away from tulsipur was successful....

It took time but bondita forgot all her bad memories and started afresh with anirudh....

Anirudh sometimes feels guilty of his actions but she consoles him....

In these 3 years,

Anirudh successfully settled himself in his career in Kolkata....

They crossed every barrier between them...even physical....it was bondita's 18th birthday night....it was a memorable night for both of them for which both waited for a long time....

Anirudh surprised her by throwing the grand party....

Everyone came from tulsipur and Krishna Nagar to celebrate her birthday....!!!!

Sumati was very happy to see her daughter happy....her happiness doubled when she said that she forgived her for her past actions....

Finally after crossing every hurdle the dream they saw got fulfilled....

Bondita was now a official barrister....!!!!!

After their graduation ceremony,

Armaan proposed naina for the marriage...they started dating when they were in their second year....!!!!

She happily accepted his proposal.... Anirudh and bondita were happy for their friends...

They got married with the great pomp...!!!

Trilochan requested anirudh to comeback with bondita but he refused....even bondita requested but he refused....so finally they gave up....

The reason for his refusal was still unknown for everyone....

So she and naina both started her internship under him...

Many other junior barristers were under him so they didn't disclosed their relationship to them so no one can think that he is doing any partiality between them....

In the court they were just barristers...

Armaan continued his job in college....

**********************************

One morning,

Bondita was working in the kitchen when two arms wrapped around her waist...

She smiled...

Bon : good morning patibabu....

Ani : good morning...aaj toh Sunday hai jaldi kyu uth gayi....

Bon : sunday aapke liye hota hai mere birristra babu mere liye nahi.... mujhe bohot saare kaam hai aur phir ek case bhi study karna hai....agar nahi kar paayi na toh mere senior mujhe naukri se nikal denge....

She chuckled...

Ani : tumhare senior bhi aaj chutti par hai....

Bon : patibabu please chodiye...aap apna kaam kijiye aur mujhe apna karne dijiye....aapki wajah se mera koi kaam nahi ho paata.... mujhe na no entry for Anirudh Roy Choudhary ka board lagana padega yaha.... chodiye...